FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 837

azfaraon:
Now someone will open a deal with your drawings from Monday and they will be at least 200 points down for a while, and they will blame you again)))

You believe me, I do not care, let them open trades with theirs.

sxww:

Believe me, I don't give a shit, let them open theirs.

I know...

Hello people... what's the ruckus? Or are we hung over? =)

sxww:

bitch, it's much simpler than that, look)

Here, a completely different person (not harmful).

Sometimes it seems like two under the same nickname).

About the same for the pound, but I'm trying intraday pullbacks and I've removed the thr for now.

azfaraon:
I know ...
You know, Pharaoh, draw your forecast on the same picture with a different colour and then it will be interesting to see how it goes, in words one thing and when you have a rock painting you can see what is going on.

Dimmerd:
The main thing is when you start to understand each other, that others don't stop...

There's a simple request, I've got a whole bunch of stuff I need to get off and the terminal is bare.

That's all there is to it.

sterva:

There's a simple request, I've got a whole bunch of stuff I need to get off and the terminal is bare.

There's nothing else.

I only need excel =)

sterva:

Here, a completely different person (not harmful).

Sometimes it seems like two under one nickname).

On the pound about the same, but I try intraday pullbacks and tr has been removed altogether for the time being.

So hung over)

sterva:

There's nothing else.

Did the whole computer go to zero? How could it do that?

sterva:

There's nothing else.

So what do you need?