FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 776

azfaraon:
Can you be more specific?
he wrote above about this problem (in the previous one, I think)

new-rena:
Yeah, pissing off the bird to Myth, totally out of line....
All correctly done. There the whole topic was in overdrive and drastically downhill.

max325:
All correctly done. The whole theme there was overhang and sharply down.

By the way, the arbitrage split between the euro and the pound closed yesterday, closer to the evening when Pharaoh turned around to buy the pound. At that point Pharaoh correctly said that the quid index would torque to the UP. But if so, it's already time to sell the pound rather than buy it.

And what I was saying was that Myth didn't miss a weak move today.

new-rena:

By the way, the arbitrage split between the euro and the pound closed yesterday, closer to the evening when Pharaoh turned to buy on the pound.

And I was saying that Myth did not miss a weak move today.

I was buying the pound? When was that?

azfaraon:
Did I buy the pound? When was that?

You didn't buy it? Why didn't you? You didn't need the money?

The yen. Questions, requests?

azfaraon:
Did I buy a pound? When was that?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

new-rena, 2016.08.25 08:27

We'll be watching (it's an outline, sort of). will come back to it tonight or friday night

new-rena:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page757 read there and yes I said that from 1.3190 there may be a jump to 1.33 (that was for those who use sticks in the market analysis ) and at 1.3262 I had a Limiter. As a confirmation you can see my profile signals there is a price of 1.3255 sell pound
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • reviews: 1
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

azfaraon:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page757 there read and yes I said that from 1.3190 a jump to 1.33 is possible and at 1.3262 I had a limiter. In confirmation you can see my signals there the price is 1.3255 sell pound.
I'm not arguing at all. Just read it carefully. From 3190 the jump, so i thought that faro is already buying, but he says that the quid index will go up. OK. No it doesn't.

Evgeniya Balchin:
1285 (90)-1340...but as of today 1310-1325) if 1270 will be added then 1250, 1200 will do. We need to watch. Where to after the expiry.
What can I say))) Very beautiful... Now let them say what they want (LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY)....)))

sxww:

You didn't buy it? Why didn't you? You didn't need the money?

The yen. Questions, requests?

You laughed when I said 1.3262 and said, that I saw an increase to the level of 1.3262. As for the yen, it will go above your order to 103.78.