FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 770

Dimmerd:
I think in order to trade properly, you have to study everything, puttokol and ta and so on and so forth))) I don't think there is anything unnecessary here, study and study.
You may achieve more with joint efforts than you could alone. That's what you have to understand.

max325:
Let me give you an example: June 16. Roman was buying the pound and the eu, but at the end of the day he decided to sell the eu. It was about 100 pips away from Brexit. On that day one could have bought both the Audi and the New Zealander without a difference. Because it was not about the pound and the yen at all. It was about a correction in the dollar.
I do not understand how you can accurately predict, you can only guess how it will be and I think no one can know everything, the main goal is to have more pluses than minuses in trade).

Dimmerd:
I do not understand how you can accurately predict, you can only assume how it will be and I think no one can know everything, the main task is to have more pluses than minuses in trade).

You can. If all methods are combined, the result will be better.

mmmoguschiy-new:
you have to go through 135 first.)

Nah, the one from the Brexit.

The new one's like this with adjustments:

mmmoguschiy-new:
Why is it all crossed out? Where are we going? Along the line?
On the red line. Down. I used the wrong template first. That's why I crossed it out.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I agree. But 1 is too self-righteous.

Let's see. These are the sub-templates at the top.

The main template is like this:

max325:

Let's see. These are the sub-templates at the top.

The main template is like this:

Very likely true, Max, how do you calculate it, with what methods?

Dimmerd:
Very likely true, Max, how do you calculate, what methods do you use?
I can't tell you about the methods (not because I don't want to, I don't have the physical capability). I can only show you the result of the calculations.

How our people love to cheer themselves up))))

sterva:
Hi, never mind, where are you holding the pound?
1285 (90)-1340...but as of today 1310-1325) if 1270 gets thrown on, we'll go to 1250, 1200. We need to watch. Where to after the expiry.