FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 769

Evgeniya Balchin:
)))))) does not provoke anyone. I am grateful to everyone)))) What do you want to talk about anyway?))
Yeah, I got bored. )))) it hit a nerve.

Evgeniya Balchin:
)))))) not provoking anyone. I'm grateful to everyone)))) What do you want to talk about anyway?))
Hey, don't mind me, where are you holding the pound?

mmmoguschiy-new:
I don't get it... Eugenia, were you pretending to be an old lady? Whose picture is that?
Mine. I'll write about the pound later.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I don't get it... Eugenia, were you pretending to be an old lady? Whose photo was that?
she posted hers... so...

Evgeniya Balchin:
Yes, I'm not really writing...)) what are you clinging to... download the file here fit.regroup.com/bulletin/ and analyze as you need it, prise/k+- oi/ hundred)))) Depending on put or call and prise*100*kol counter.))) This is where you go from here... if you don't understand this, you're in the darkness of the swamp... I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm not sorry, but the mind has to get to the truth on its own...

In the formula, prise/k+- oi/sto, price or strike? i.e. strike\1000+-open interest\100?

And the second formula is what? prise*100*col

Dimmerd:

In the formula, prise/k+- oi/sto, price or strike? i.e. strike\1000+-open interest\100?

And the second formula is what? prise*100*col

The mind has to get to the truth on its own)))

max325:
The mind must find the truth by itself))))
Maybe it is necessary to calculate so-and-so and some super result will come out)) Maybe we have secret formulas that have been given to us by)))))

Dimmerd:
Maybe we should count like this and get some super results)) maybe they just gave us secret formulas)))))
I think those who work with Koloput should monitor the dollar index data. I mean only on dollar pairs. Since I don't know anything about them, I have no way to check it.

max325:
I still think that those who work with Koloput should also monitor the dollar index data. I mean only on dollar pairs. Since I don't know anything about them, I have no way to check it.
I think if you want to trade normally, you have to study everything, putocalls and ta etc.)) I think there is nothing to learn.

Let me give you an example: June 16. Roman was buying the pound and the eu, but at the end of the day he decided to sell the eu. It was still about 100 pips away from Brexit. On that day one could have bought both the Audi and the New Zealander without a difference. Because it was not about the pound and the yen at all. It was about a correction in the dollar.