FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 757

mmmoguschiy-new:
you've got a lot on your mind. go on, goodbye.
yeah, come on, goodbye baenki. buying your cronuts is coming)))) lie - already cronuts))

So here is a living example - he has 10-100 signals a day, and this ALWAYS leads to a loss. By the way, this miracle is called a trader, not a trader.

sterva:
We were talking about the rouble as a trading instrument. You can keep the money in anything. Keep it in hryvnias - so help you....))))

Mother, even if you convert the bubbles into quid, which is the most profitable thing right now, inflation will still eat your bubbles)

Now about the ruble as a trading tool, open an account with a normal broker, not a kitchen and you will be happy. It has been said many times.

sxww:

What's the pound? ,

I got a lot of puts in there. My levels are way down.

Is there a big ruckus brewing?

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before.

<br / translate="no">
Good evening ...Exactly at this point 1.3260 I had a sell limit .My target so far is 1.2893.

pako:

What's the pound? ,

I got a lot of puts in there. My levels are way down.

Is there a big ruckus brewing?

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before.

Paco, please explain - does it mean that the price will be below zero or what?

new-rena:
Paco, please explain - does it mean that the price will be below zero or what?
Well, I understand that his software calculates so it turns out like puts and stakes switched places, I guess

new-rena:
Pako, please explain - does it mean that the price will be below zero or what?

It won't go below zero.

I don't get it, the price is going up, and there is a bag full of puts, I mean money

I think I'm on the fence till 09.09.

azfaraon:
I understand he's got some kind of a calculation software, so it looks like the puts and the stakes have switched places.

Oh! I'll explain. Because in this case forex-COOKL doesn't want to measure up to the fact that the quid doesn't like, codes against the wool on the pound with a comb.

Second day looking at this crap, caught up now, Paco above suggested it.

It's not sticking, it's not sticking. What can I say....

I think they're going to do justice on Friday, divorce him...

sxww:

Mother, even if you convert your bubbles into quid, which is the best deal right now, inflation will still eat your bubbles)

Now about the ruble as a trading tool, open an account with a normal broker, not a kitchen and you will be happy. It has been said many times.

Dad, you are right about inflation).

But about the norm broker, if you are not tired, can I ask you a question in a personal note?

Thank you.)