FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 699

azfaraon:
I do not understand what you are arguing about)) If we strengthen the rouble today, the minimum is 56, but I think we will see 57 and a few kopecks.
Will we see a quid at 57 today?

new-rena:
The fact that any of the locals do not trade for real should preferably be ignored.
That is, who writes here that he trades on the real sits on the demo?

Dimmerd:
So, who writes here that he trades on the demo is sitting on the demo?
It is not up to me to clarify this, as you understand.

Dimmerd:
Will we see the quid at 57 today?
ҮҮҮNo ... everything will continue on the move with a high of 67, and 57 in my opinion will be around the end of November...

azfaraon:
ҮҮҮNo ... everything will continue on the move with a high of 67, and 57 in my opinion will be around the end of November...
Yeah, I thought that was a bit steep for today)

Dimmerd:
Yeah I thought that was a bit steep for today)
So what about the WTO and how it should affect the ruble exchange rate, got it sorted?

new-rena:
So what about the WTO and how it should affect the ruble exchange rate, have you figured it out?
I typed in a search engine and got a million different topics, how to guess which one you mean? You're talking in riddles...

Dimmerd:
At least give me a link or tell me what kind of event you mean, I typed in a search engine and it gave me a million different topics, how can I guess which one you mean? You're talking in riddles...

Just pick a fresher one, that's all.)

Why should I make you money?

Learn it yourself.

new-rena:
So what about the WTO and how it should affect the ruble exchange rate, have you sorted it out?
Why do we have to make a mess of it?

azfaraon:
Why do they want to make a mess?

It's just that they have started to sort everything out, looking for the reasons behind the falling oil price and the weakening of the rouble.

So Shto....