FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 706

Dimmerd:
And did you open a trade every time you made a move, or do you count what)))) your arms didn't get tired overnight?
I don't trade with my hands.

So can you kick? ))))))

Dimmerd:
So can you kick? ))))))
I've got robots working)

who to whom in person?

Dimmerd:
Who's in the private line?

Tried to reply to Ilya, but the post just goes nowhere.

----------

Ilya, look in the mail.

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • reviews: 3
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

Guys, the quote goes against you, not the indices. Ito, only if you don't know how to trade. And if you do, watch what happens to the quid index - above, on my screenshot.

I made a market maker.

If everything is good, the quid trades like clockwork and goes wherever you want.

mmmoguschiy-new:
99.33 - I was talking about the dollar/ruble exchange rate, not the dollar index!!! About the index - it's cloudy, but so far I see it going down

ok

mmmoguschiy-new:
99.33 - I was talking about the dollar/ruble exchange rate, not the dollar index!!! About the index - it's not clear, but I see it going down.
I just wish I knew where the quid was going to go up against the ruble...

new-rena:

Guys, the quote goes against you, not on the indices. Ito, only if you don't know how to trade. And if you do, watch what happens to the quid index - above, on my screenshot.

I made a market maker.

If everything is good, the quid trades like clockwork and goes wherever you want.

Have you tried it with other assets? For example, take the pound index (Audi) out of seven crosses. It may be interesting to look at it too.