FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 656

Yes, you are so dumb kids, I do not know how and what you trade, but none of you see any profit, it is 100%, I mean stable profit. You have been told about various horrors, dark pools, secret interbank transactions, which you cannot see or even hear about anywhere else. What can I say, you were told the absolute truth, forgetting only to mention that such transactions may affect the exchange rate only in the short term and that there is no need to know about them, but it does not hurt to know what the Central Bank does with its currency, especially since no one conceals this information, moreover, has no right to hide it.

sxww:
I do not know how and what you trade, but none of you see profit, it's 100%, I mean stable profits. You have been told about different horrors, dark pools, secret interbank deals, that you cannot see or even hear anything about it. What can I say, you were told the absolute truth, forgetting only to mention that such deals can affect the exchange rate only in the short term and that there is no need to know about them, but it does not hurt to know what the Central Bank does with its currency, especially since no one hides this information, in fact, has no right to do so.

Wake up.

Are you saying that he does things differently from year to year?)

Well, look at a year ago - what was it.

It's the same, it's the same plan, it's the same dates.

If it's not the same a year ago, then you can roll another year.

And then you can start planning.

What do you think I was singing about the ruble?

You are naive...

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

Are you saying that he does things differently from year to year?)

Well, look at a year ago - what was it.

It's all the same, same plan, same dates.

If it's not the same a year ago, then you can roll another year.

And then you can start planning.

What do you think I was singing about the ruble?

You naive...

I do not need to know what they were doing a year ago, what for? It is enough that I understand the principle of their actions. I even described it here once, but no one has ever understood it, because what for?

The ruble your native cb has sold to the very balls for quid, there is nothing to know. At 63 you said sell it and sit back and wait for a hundred for the quid.

sxww:

I don't need to know what they did a year ago, why they did it, it's enough that I understand what they do. I even described it here once, but no one ever got to it, because why would anyone need it, the dashes are simpler.

The ruble your native cb has sold to the very balls for quid, there is nothing to know. At 63 you said sell it and sit back and wait for a hundred for the quid.

I was thinking 80, maybe more. It depends on how the analysts work for the masses...

But we need to get the buyers out first, so we don't divide them too much...

sxww:

I don't need to know what they did a year ago, why they did it, it's enough that I understand what they do. I even described it here once, but no one ever got to it, because why would anyone need it, the dashes are simpler.

The ruble your native cb has sold to the very balls for quid, there is nothing to know. At 63 he said sell it and sit back and wait for a hundred for a quid.

It's a tough job, the swap on this pair is crazy real...

By the way, sitting in the shorts would have been profitable))

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
aah, so they seem to be bored))))
on the yen 103.44 so far as a maximum ...there better think better to close

azfaraon:
on the yen 103.44 so far as a maximum ...there better I think it is better to close

+/- 200 points on the yen is the introduction of the ducklings to the doll. I'm not paying attention.

I will continue there on the contrary.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
+/- 200 points on the yen is the introduction of the ducklings to the doll. I'm not paying attention.
You just said you charged a lot, and 200 points on a big charge is probably noticeable, so I wrote it down.

azfaraon:
You just said you charged a lot, and 200 points on a big charge is probably not so bad, so I wrote ...
I charged a lot into the yen in the beginning. I closed part of the profit (70%). One of the orders there was not completely closed because it was planned.