FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 617

Dimmerd:
Are you really in minus or are they just messing around?
entry on the yen - screenshot, posted on Friday, yen voiced, that's all for now.

Tantrik:
Entry on the yen - screenshot, posted on Friday, yen sounded, that's all for now.

Don't worry. Today is not a good day for trading. The usual volume correction, i.e. they're messing around for now, widening the spread.

You'll have a good time on Friday, 100% if you open earlier or today.

new-rena:
Don't worry. Today is not a good day for trading. The usual volume correction, i.e. they're messing around for now, spreads are widening.
The eu is not going to go up if we want to, I sold it on Friday.

Tantrik:
If you want it to, your eu will not go up, I sold it on Friday.
It will be clear on Friday, there is nothing to base conclusions on yet.

new-rena:
Friday will be clear, nothing to base conclusions on yet.
Nonsense! you may not trade on Friday. Do you trade FAs?

Tantrik:
nonki! you don't have to trade on friday. do you trade FAs?
Not yet. you can trade on Friday, but you have to open on Friday at lunchtime after looking at the SOT reports, oddly enough)))

new-rena:
He has a lock between PAMMs. One is in deficit, but the balance is growing, the other is also in deficit, but the balance keeps falling. And he does not want to listen...
It is called easier, one has lost, and the second, ugh, the seventh already), just started to shed, not had time yet.

new-rena:
Not yet. You can trade on Friday, but you have to open on Friday at lunchtime, looking at the SOT reports beforehand, oddly enough)))
you have to wear a mosquito net beforehand - the bees will give you the honeycomb! (some kind of madness on the forex flounder - volumes, operators well - keep bouncing)

Tantrik:
you have to wear a mosquito net beforehand - the bees will give you honeycomb! (some kind of madness on forex flubbies - volumes, operators well - keep bouncing)
))) Useful advice as always. Sensx!

sxww:
It's called a simpler one, one has leaked and the other, ugh, the seventh already), has just started pouring, hasn't had a chance yet.
hedger)