FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 531

sxww:

There are no results in the demo.

Have you understood that drawing abstract figures on the price chart and expecting any results from this drawing is meaningless?

Everyone can see... but who needs it except you?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/author/azfaraon here is the demo ..And the results as you can see ))))
Торговые сигналы трейдера azfaraon - Социальный трейдинг для MetaTrader
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые сигналы трейдера azfaraon - Социальный трейдинг для MetaTrader

azfaraon, I'm not saying this to offend, I was exactly the same idiot myself, just wonder if studying data that has nothing to do with the subject can help you understand that subject.

azfaraon:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/author/azfaraon here is the demo ..And the results as you can see for yourself ))))
I don't see it because I'm not interested in it, I've had enough of your "expectations" today on the euro and audi)

sxww:
I'm not saying this to offend, I was exactly the same idiot myself, just think about whether studying data that is not relevant to the subject can help you understand the subject.
Good question .The only thing I can't understand your drawings is ..How does the price still go and go against the volumes in your drawings ?

azfaraon:
Good question. The only thing I cannot understand in your drawings is how the price moves and goes against the volume in your drawings.
Because these are simple drawings, a working model in Excel, and the volume is not the same, it takes a long time to explain, and it's not the point when you understand who is involved in the deal from one side and from the other side. You don't need anything else.

The argument goes on, the question still hangs in the air!

1 break eggs with a blunt end

2 breaking eggs at the sharp end

Here is the corridor, the boundary in white, show me a single breakthrough, it was only when the pound went down, but that was a force majeure)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The argument goes on, the question still hangs in the air!

1 break eggs with a blunt end

2 breaking eggs at the sharp end

I have no questions at all, and no arguments with anyone, just a pity that they run around like blind men, poking at all kinds of nonsense, and here Sensei fills people's brains with his"grails" which he used to dump a lot of money.

sxww:

Here is the corridor, the border is white, show me a single breakthrough, it was only when the pound went down, but that was a force majeure)

Hi - what's the indicator you're using?

The one in the first picture.

6 July 10 a.m.