FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 527

Roman Busarov:

it's easier=) it puts the http itself first

ftp://ftp.cmegroup.com/forwardpoints/

You can use a simple browser, not the Internet, which does not put anything in front)

azfaraon:
It is better than showing your attitude. If a man is good, he will not be bad to others.

There was a time when there were traders. A classic wave trader would give the local brethren a head start. Well, it is inconvenient for a puppet to chase stops all the time, so they came up with the idea - volumes, positions of the banks of major players. You can't buy the euro on a breakdown of the trend - you have zeros in your eyes. (And you won't sell at the top for the same reason).

The whole message is what? sell and sit till 09, will 09 happen? (on TA max 1.03 - again, if it goes there)

Forex969:
Thank you for your reply. I am just starting to understand option levels, can you advise me what to read for a beginner in this field?
Balabushkin "Options and Futures"

Tantrik:

There was a time when there were traders. A classic wave trader would give the local brethren a head start. Well, it is inconvenient for a puppet to chase stops all the time, so they came up with the idea - volumes, positions of the banks of major players. You can't buy the euro on a breakdown of the trend - you have zeros in your eyes. (And you won't sell at the top for the same reason).

The whole message is what? sell and sit till 09, will 09 happen? (on TA max 1.03 - again if it goes there)

Up to 0.9, not 1.09.

Shove your TA and "waves" up your arse, move Icarus a bit to make room. And on the six pammas, get your stats. Because at your age, if you don't have a brain, you won't have one.

sxww:

Up to 0.9, not 1.09.

Shove your TA and "waves" up your arse, move Icarus a bit to make room. And on the six pams, gather statistics. Because at your age, if you don't have a brain, you won't have one.

Don't text me, cockerel.

extra losses in the past do not guarantee them in the future.

Tantrik:

don't text me, cockerel.

Additional losses in the past do not guarantee them in the future.

Lack of a brain will compensate you for that

sxww:

The lack of a brain makes up for it

Do something on the online chart, Kolobok, you're 0.

Hi all). Nothing changes. We're fighting again, we're resentful, we're leaving.)

Tantrik:
You' re not going to do anything on the online chart, Kolobok, you're 0.
I'm not going to, we'll do it ourselves.)

sxww:
I'm not going to, we'll do it ourselves.)
You want to get your bonuses on insults alone. (you haven't been exposed enough - photojacker)