FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 379

tuma_news:

Seed to seed.....I like it. The process, although long, is stable. no statistics to show))))

All post-referendum projections. ()

Hi all! Next week is going to be a hot one in forex, too bad the brokers have clipped their wings. Let's look at two scenarios. No UK exit (my opinion on this, every year they go in and out of there. And as always it ends in nothing) and with the exit of the UK from the EU. Variant 1 - eur will go down slowly to 1,00, gbp is not selling yet except for the downgrade to 1,40-1,39. Of course something may appear on gbp, there are still 4 days to do it. Variant 2 - eur will sharply start to collapse, I do not know what will happen to gbp. I do not know if that is good or bad for UK, but again, no major buy or sell signals at the moment (I am confused about gbp). That the eur will be bad at the exit is clear. Opinions! Comments!

There are other pairs to trade if the main pairs are unclear:

I have only three pairs open in my main account right now:

1. oil sold,

2. AUDCAD bought and transferred to no loss,

3.USDCAD bought and transferred to no loss (partially closed on profit),

4. GBPUSD pips short

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

There are other pairs to trade if the main pairs are unclear:

I have only three pairs open in my main account right now:

1. oil sold,

2. AUDCAD bought and transferred to no loss,

3.USDCAD bought and transferred to no loss (partially closed on profit),

4. GBPUSD pips short

2. и 3. The same was closed on profit, not to distract from eurusd. now all the attention is on it. I have been selling only on it. If today or tomorrow the low at 1.1180 is good, I may start buying.

max325:
2. и 3. The same was closed on profit, so as not to distract from eurusd. now all attention is on it. I am selling it at the moment.

I'm not so crazy about euro (only if it is just a pip), I'm looking for more profitable pairs.

Now I am looking at USDCHF and I'm starting to buy it.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

I'm looking for more favourable pairs.

I am now looking at USDCHF pair and I'm starting to buy it.

I baiked off the kerfuffle (talking about it) so not a little. now he's at the BU.

The caddy closed all the longs. let it fly without me...

i halved the elephant. i only left the frank working.

I'm thinking of trying to buy a euro-jap with a short stop.... i haven't traded it in a while...

Roman Busarov:

i halved the elephant. i only left the frank working.

I'm thinking of trying to buy a euro-jap with a short stop.... i haven't traded her in a while...

she's so...

Lesorub:

she is so...

She was only bought by kamikazes today.)