FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 366

wow, that's a good one=) hello everyone... it's cool at the cottage, though=)... barbecue, banya, holidays...

You're all deciding where to drag this or that couple by the ears... nuh-uh...

Roman Busarov:

wow, that's a good one=) hello everyone... it's cool at the cottage, though=)... barbecue, sauna, holidays...

You're all deciding where this or that couple will be dragged by the ears... nuh-uh...

If everyone's on holiday at the cottage, there'll be no one to work)))

Lesorub:

collected all the levels downstairs, no debts...

let's see...

Euroena too...

Ilya, hello! I've asked you a question in person. Please take a look at it.

Alexandr Saprykin:

if everyone has a holiday at the countryside, there will be no one to work)))

don't you have to work? =)

no... the first mistake traders make is always wanting to be in the market ...

when you earned money, you shut down the terminal

the old one says it right... don't chase all the action... let's make a small profit and have a rest... staring at the monitor and trying to make money on every sneeze the price won't go where you want it to go... it will go where it needs to go.

Roman Busarov:
Do you think the pound will bounce? Two buy positions

Roman Busarov:

work, don't you? =)

no... the very first mistake traders make is always wanting to be in the market...

once you've made a profit, turn off the terminal

an old one says it right... don't chase all the action... let's make a small profit and relax... staring at the monitor and trying to make money on every sneeze the price won't go where you want it to go... it will go where it needs to go.

So I agree with you that you should not work like a nigger in a coffee plantation))))

Exactly: earn it - cut off the terminal. But you have to do it 5 days a week.

On some day you may not do it, if on the previous day you have made 2 times more than on the daily plan.

pako:
Do you think the pound will bounce? Two buy positions
the pound will go back and forth... The referendum is on the horizon after all...)
Although the referendum is only a reason to take a lot of stops. I think we will not know the truth both during and after the referendum. The market-makers are doing their own thing.)
What to do? How to trade? just take a wide range from 1.37 to 1.48 and cut some profits in it.)
IMHO

pako:
Do you think the pound will bounce? Two buy positions.
I'm not thinking, I'm analyzing the data.

sxww:
The pound is 10 down.
You hanging in there? The first fig's up.

max325:
Looked at the SOT reports on the euro. Since the beginning of March, the non-commercial column has been dominated by sales. And it just kept going up and up. That doesn't make any sense. Which I don't think is real. Forecasting the price on these reports. Of course, I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong. But on other sites it seems to be written that way.
In forex, those who sell automatically move into the category of buyers and therefore, apparently, the price rises.