FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 877

Heh. Jubilee or something.

100% in two and a half months.

I join in - good morning to all as well and thank you!

There will be a celebration today, I agree.

Oh, by the way, good morning! :)

Still like to predict? Just you wait, they will come).

Bank of America Merrill Lynch, in a note to clients, estimated the likelihood that humanity actually exists in a matrix, i.e. is the object of computer modelling. The Business Insider writes about it.

The odds that "the world we perceive as 'real' is actually just a simulation" are estimated at 20-50 per cent.

The company cites comments from US businessman Ilon Musk, US astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson and Swedish philosopher Nick Bostrom.

"Many scientists, philosophers and business leaders believe there is a 20-50 per cent chance that people are already living in a virtual world of computer simulation," the paper notes.

Conclusion, there is a possibility that everything has already been written before us. We can relax....

sterva:

Bank of America Merrill Lynch, in a note to clients, estimated the likelihood that humanity actually exists in a matrix, i.e. is the object of computer modelling. The Business Insider writes about it.

The odds that "the world we perceive as 'real' is actually just a simulation" are estimated at 20-50 per cent.

The company cites comments from US businessman Ilon Musk, US astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson and Swedish philosopher Nick Bostrom.

"Many scientists, philosophers and business leaders believe there is a 20-50 per cent chance that people are already living in a virtual world of computer simulation," the paper notes.

Conclusion, there is a possibility that everything has already been written before us. We can relax....

Tell them to send me what they're smoking, too.)

sterva:

The clinic won't help them...

Avtosamobranka:
Tell them to send me what they're smoking, too.)
It's probably mushrooms))

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Maksim Diveev, 2016.09.08 08:19

I have a sell zone here for now, we'll see from here

And the pound is down by the way, hence the euro pound is more likely to go up

More likely to go up.

Server Muradasilov:
mmmoguschiy-new-rena good morning
it's never a good morning