FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 196

Artem Sidorov:

Hello to you too, my name is Artyom, my expectations will change only with new moves

Unfortunately I do not set the target of 100 pips and do not work even on the hourly charts

it is quite possible a bounce from the levels you mentioned - but my main targets are even lower

timescale... hmmm... a week or two or a month

Thank you!

Gentlemen!

Is there anyone here from Khanty-Mansiysk or the surrounding area?

Who would be able to buy there and send me to Rostov a SIM card Tele2 (postage will be compensated). Uz the rate there just fabulous. (10 Gigabytes for 200 rubles).

The SIM card will only be used for internet in the modem (for video calls).

http://hmao.tele2.ru/internet/dlya-telefonov/paket-interneta-4g/

Thank you!

Пакет интернета : Ханты-Мансийский АО : Tele2 Россия
  • hmao.tele2.ru
При подключении услуги предоставляется 10 Гб интернет-трафика без ограничения скорости сроком на месяц, при превышении порога 10 Гб доступ в интернет приостанавливается. Услуга «Пакет интернета» доступна на на всех тарифных планах, кроме: "Черный", "Очень черный","Очень черный 03_2016","Самый Черный", "Сверхчерный", "Свобода общения...

tuma_news:

Gentlemen!

Who could buy a Tele2 SIM card there and send it to me in Rostov. The rate there is fantastic.

The SIM card will only be used for internet in the modem.

Thank you!

Hi

If you catch the network, and the Internet will not catch everywhere, in Moscow, in the Soda Ring and then not everywhere the Internet will catch - and so it is profitable (I also have a sim card to the heap)

Server Muradasilov:

Hi

If you will catch the network, it can and will catch the Internet is not everywhere, in Moscow, within the soda ring and then not everywhere have Internet - but it is profitable (I also have a sim card to the heap)

Hi there server.)

No ifs.)

I have network coverage and it works fine.)

I take this SIM card only because of the great benefits.

Thank you!

Here for Rostov. Compare .

5 Gig for 195 RUR

http://rostov.tele2.ru/internet/dlya-telefonov/paket-interneta/

Пакет интернета : Ростовская область : Tele2 Россия
  • rostov.tele2.ru
При подключении услуги предоставляется 5 ГБ интернет-трафика без ограничения скорости сроком на 30 дней, при превышении порога 5 ГБ доступ в интернет приостанавливается. Услуга «Пакет интернета» доступна на всех тарифных планов, кроме «Черный», «Очень черный», «Самый черный», «Сверхчерный», «Черный 03_2016», «Очень черный 03_2016», «Самый...

tuma_news:

Gentlemen!

Who would be able to buy there and send me to Rostov a SIM card Tele2 (postage will be compensated). Uz the rate there just fabulous. (10 Gigabytes for 200 rubles).

The SIM card will only be used for internet in the modem (for video calls).

Thank you!

Won't they add roaming for another region? I'm sure they will...

tuma_news:

Bitchy! Hi there!

What about Eurochka?

I want your prediction. Buy/sell and where.

Thank you!

It's very simple. I bought it and put it in boo. I want 1.46. I don't want a moose.)

elibrarius:
Will they add roaming for another region? Surely...

There is no roaming on the internet. You use it as if you were in your home region).

But for calls and texts, roaming does apply, yes.

I am waiting for someone to send me a SIM card.)

Thank you!

sterva:
It's very simple, bought and converted to boo. I want 1.46. I don't want the elk).

1.46 ??????Fine ))))

Would start buying from 1.1130

Thank you!

sterva:
It's very simple. I bought it and put it in boo. Want-1.46. I don't want a moose.)

Optimism failed.

Didn't sleep well.

Good morning, moose.)

Lesorub:

nonsense...

The gold could beat it all, but the pound is backwards by evening ...

Pound from the nearest chip to the buy. Gold is confusing with its movements, no ideas yet).