FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 203

sterva:
The sales are muddled. The old lady is 30 pips short of her warrant, usually stretches out a bit more. I have my doubts that's not all there is to it).

thought:

here's Yenka:

marker:
1422 we sell and don't bother) If they give us 1470 we'll fill it up)

Hi there!

How did you find it?

Thank you!

sterva:
Salesmanship. The old lady's 30 pips short of her warrant, usually a little more than that. I have my doubts it's not over yet.)

all or not all is an elastic term.

But around 1.1390 is an amazing sell signal.

The price may flip up to 1.14-1.1410 around this level with decreasing potential.

Alrighty, it's getting kind of boring around here. I'm being ignored...well, whatever.

Nevertheless, I am grateful to the forum, especially to those who are not here now.

And at least Sterva would show her drawings, words and all.

Thank you!

Lesorub:

thought:

I disagree.

There will be no growth there.

Delta does not approve.

Thank you!

Ksen666:
Everybody ready for peyrolls?))

What's that? )))

I don't watch the news.

The price takes everything into account.

Thank you!

I ask the moderator to ban me for 1 month or until the next Eurosti pivot point.

Triple thanks !

tuma_news:

I ask the moderator to ban me for 1 month or until the next Eurosti pivot point.

Thank you three times !

Hey, Tuma.

Well you are in your usual repertoire :)

Hi all! A word of advice to the newcomer, please. Assuming next week or the week after, eurusd will enter the 15 zone. What is the best price to start selling from? 1.1570 1.1550 or 1.1530? Resistance levels in this zone? Thanks for the answers and comments! Please, don't be ironic or moralistic!

tuma there is one global idea. 1.10 was already - 1.15 - 1.00. Usually my ideas come true all the time. So you don't even allow the possibility of going into the 15 zone? Thank you! I just don't know the best quote to start selling.

tuma_news:

Hi there!

How did you find this?

Thank you!

Greetings) From my charts) Hopefully all sold out there) If overhyped, I will still sell, at which specific level I will look at the spot.