FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 127

sterva:

Those who speak after the fact have little understanding at all, or are too unsure of their own abilities.

They are simply afraid to voice their opinions.

You can just ruin a good entrance for other people.

I for one am sure that selling the pound now is a bad thing.

However, people are selling and I can ruin it for them and these individuals will still remind me what they said a long time ago,

with no prices and no inputs.

How can a forecast spoil someone's entry, their mood? (if they do not have their own head, let them go to hell...)

Dmitry Chepik:
i.e. adjusting your brain for harmonious development?!
i.e. you know everything yourself... (here the stop has decided to change from 30 to 32 pips - normal for m1 - hiking for stops at 5 pips)

Tantrik:
How can a forecast spoil someone's entrance, their mood? (No head of their own, let them go to hell...).
I should add the keyword wrong or right forecast).

Tantrik:
i.e. you know everything yourself... (here the stop has decided to change from 30 to 32 pips - normal for m1 - hiking for stops in 5 pips.)
for m1, any stop is ok)))

sterva:

Those who speak after the fact have little understanding at all, or are too unsure of their own abilities.

They are simply afraid to voice their opinions.

You can just ruin a good entrance for other people.

I for one am sure that selling the pound now is a bad thing.

However, people are selling and I can ruin it for them and these individuals will still remind me what they said a long time ago,

with no prices and no inputs.

I'm not sure it should be bought! )

sterva:
We should add the key wrong or right prediction).
no problem at all, the public will appreciate it!

Tantrik:
there's no problem at all, the public will appreciate it!
Golden words. So everyone who "I told you so ...." should be thrown in the trash. Their own entrance and tr- it will be appreciated.

21april:
I'm not sure I should buy it! )
Show me the entrance and we'll assess it.)

sterva:
Show entry.))

Please!

(TP + until the end of bidding, if not then hangs))

21april:

You're welcome!

(TP + until the end of trading, if not then hangs))

Clearly, understandably, casts all doubts that you trade it and all who argued will draw conclusions from the link to the post.

As a result, less post factum and nonsense about mythical ts. Everything is concrete).