FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 120

Tantrik:

The signals are equal everywhere! Well, maybe the pound and the dollar/franc are worse than other pairs. I trade corrections after the impulse - everything happens at different times (pendants everywhere) - and on one of them you will sit for a week to watch the spreading.

Here came the austral - will give or a small stop. (TP/SL - 2/1)

Sit and watch, maybe you'll come up with something good.... I personally trade this flat and have no complaints. It's easy and relaxed.)

new-rena:
Take a look, see if you can come up with something good.... I personally trade this flat and am not complaining.
it's a spread - forming a pool of traders - who are dragged into the momentum - until victory! 15 pips up - 20 pips down - 25 pips up - no sense and no TA here - just a spreadout.

Tantrik:
it's a renegotiation - forming a pool of traders - who will be dragged into the momentum - until they win! 15 pips up - 20 pips down - 25 pips up - there's no point and no TA here - just a shorting.
ok, ok. it's up to the boss.

Tantrik:

2 moose today.

I'm testing a range grid (I've been counting the history since 2010 - it's always going in +, I think I may also run GBP/JPY and EUR through the history) (pulse-pulse, GBP makes a pulse and yip back, but the range has already clicked - it works by itself)

Has the yen been abandoned?

Lesorub:

so your plan went according to your plan today...

mine was eaten up yesterday...

I remember that after the critical remarks it went in the rubbish).

sterva:
I remember that after the critical remarks he went into the rubbish).
What prediction did Eugenia make today, I can't find her post, but there was one, right?

sterva:
Is the Yen abandoned?

There was an elk on it, that's the range now.

new-rena:
Eugenia what forecast made today, I can not find her post, because it was?

Deleted on the pound. I think by the time I made the prediction it had gone too far.

Inadequate today sent all the forecasts to the trash.

new-rena:
Eugenia made a prediction today, I can't find her post, it was there, right?
<Good evening ...Of course I saw it myself ...I wonder if her page was cleaned up too ...)