FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 119

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The eu has gone down the drain?

The price will not go anywhere, and especially not to use a trawl - it's a total bogey in trading.

The main thing is not to rush, the price will not go anywhere. And do not use trawl - it's a total waste of time for trading)

Lesorub:

the caddy has put me in a daze today...

I'm just speechless.....( Caught a slump.

I think the eura pulled it up. Funds are up, oylla is in place, economy is stuck. The right thing to do today is to go to 1.4 and get lost there).

What's up?...... Well...

Big company down, very big company.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page111

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader. - Страница 111 - Категория: общее обсуждение

new-rena:

What's up?...... Well...

Big company down, very big company.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page111

on the euras momentum! - no correction ))))), put a sell limit of 1.1220 (tp 1.1130)

Tantrik:
on the yew momentum! - did not catch a correction ))))), put a sell limit of 1.1220 (tp 1.1130)
counted a bit and took a forfeit out of the market...

Lesorub:

I don't know if it's going to happen if you throw a stick...

I mean, do we fall a bit, then go to the dolly and into the sky or into the pit?

I think the pit...

They usually predict where they want to go, but I don't care which way it goes. It's just my opinion that it's going down. It'll be a nice, slaughterhouse rail.

new-rena:
counted a little bit and took a forfeit out of the market...

2 moose today.

I'm testing the range grid (I've been counting the history since 2010 - it's always going up, I think I may run the pound/yen and the euR through the history as well) (the pound makes an impulse and yip back, and the range has already clicked - it works by itself)

Tantrik:

2 moose today.

I'm testing a range grid (I've been counting the history since 2010 - it's always going in +, I think I may also run GBP/JPY and EUR through the history) (pulse-pulse, GBP makes a pulse and yip back, but the range has already clicked - it works by itself)

Ishim, piss one pair, believe me - tedious, but still one and doscanally....

new-rena:
Ishim, piss one pair, believe me - tedious, but still one and scrupulously....

The signals are equal everywhere! Well, maybe the pound and the dollar/franc are worse than other pairs. For me, the correction is after the impulse - everything happens at different times (pendants everywhere) - and on one of them you will sit for a week to watch the spread.

Here came the austral - will give or a small stop. (TP/SL - 2/1)