FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 108

Why was it so quiet and unexpected? I wish I had bought it when I saw what was going on. I'm afraid to open too many at once.

Вадим Новопашин:
why all was known quietly and unexpectedly. it's a pity i didn't buy it when i saw what was going on. i'm afraid to open a lot at once.
Negative is more of an exception to the rule. National Bank of Japan 5. Lumberjack 5+.)

Hey Lumberjack!

Make a picture of GBP JPY if you have time.

sterva:
The Japanese surprised again. Saw the rate, thought it was a typo. The interesting thing is that it is quite quiet and unexpected).

Kuroda is a serious man! I've seen it all)

( Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda: Introduced negative interest rates to achieve the 2% inflation target as soon as possible.

Kuroda: It is important to show a strong commitment of the BoJ to the 2% inflation target in order to influence expectations. )

Euro at 1.09, going lower? )

Soros has promised to bet against commodities. Another chance. If anything you can say that Soros and I wanted to drop commodities).

On the eu next steamroller we have to wait. The 1.1 area has been unnerving for a long time. Said the Japanese will give their yen a kick in the pants. It's the Europeans' turn).

Lesorub:

if chipped:

and older:

Thank you

Server Muradasilov:
Thank you
Since you're here, I take it that the quote glitch didn't work?

21april:

Kuroda is a serious man! I've seen it all)

( Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda: Introduced negative interest rates to achieve the 2% inflation target as soon as possible.

Kuroda: It is important to show a strong commitment of the BoJ to the 2% inflation target in order to influence expectations. )

Euro at 1.09, going lower? )

With his move, Kuroda has lifted stock market quotations. If we don't count a couple of pariahs (e.g. Greece), the whole world is in favor today.

Strong is the Moose.)

Lesorub:

morning outrage:

kick them in the nuts for this