FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 79

Evgeniy Balchin:
I showed a similar picture in the forum once on the euro as I did today on the pound on the fall after which there was a long, look at the history, it will all become clear to you ... i can't find anyone to talk to on the topic, i thought you had a good understanding)) have a good trade
And me?)))

Evgeniy Balchin:
today? ;-)
Not today, I hope not). My price of 4237, flew by with a whistle and where the serious fence will be now is unclear.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
Question: - "What to do with the gold?"
The answer is, "Buy it."

The question: -What to do with Euro?
The answer is, "Buy."

It's time to trade. No more sitting out of the market.
I had a successful gold trade today for an hour just as my take was taken.

sterva:
Not today I hope not). My price is 4237, flew through with a whistle and it is not clear where the serious fence will be now.
Now the pound is chiselling 42200 on the dailies resistance, looks like it shouldn't be the first time, medium density resistance .I gave in to the general foolishness and bought it !))))

Server Muradasilov:

I've been trading for a long time but this is the first time I've seen it :) I've never seen such a profit from a 0.01 lot

The broker went crazy :)

)))))

It's OK!

What to do?

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
My sincere congratulations.
How much money did you get? A lot?
Military secrecy. Not from the IRS?

Man, how many times I told myself to stand against the trend is like pissing in the wind! I succumbed to the general schizophrenia! ((((

Вадим Новопашин:
How many times have I told myself to go against the trend, it's like pissing in the wind! I succumbed to the general schizophrenia! ((((

Don't blame anyone. You do not push the buttons for you.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Vadim Novopashin, 2016.01.19 15:29

The pound is chipping at 42200 on the daily chart as a resistance, it seems it should not break through it at the first attempt, it is a medium-density resistance. I gave in to the common foolishness and bought it !)))

new-rena:
Don't blame anyone. You don't push the buttons for you.
I'm not blaming anyone but myself, it just slipped out. Have an opinion, that's what I'm trying to say.