FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 50

and did anyone have any interest in gold...?

I don't understand why people are trying to catch the canadian or the pound now...? why do you buy stuff that nobody fucking needs now? ...?

praeiwis:
I don't understand why people are trying to catch the canadian or the pound now...? why do you buy stuff that nobody fucking needs right now...? ...
some people are buying and some people are selling....

praeiwis:
why do you buy things no one fucking wants now...?

When should you buy them? When do they become expensive? )))

I wonder.

Tantrik:
some buy and some sell....
That's it, tired of reading our threads..... I can't read any more. They're just as bad as they are now ))))

praeiwis:
I don't understand why people are trying to catch the canadian or the pound now...? why do you buy stuff no one fucking needs right now...? ...
when things are bad, buy them, when things are good, sell them. Law of any market.

Bicus:
Buy up a pound ...
I'll take the whole lot in bulk. Please wrap it in paper so it doesn't fall apart on the way.

praeiwis:
I don't understand why people are trying to catch the canadian or the pound now...? why are you buying stuff that nobody fucking needs right now...? ...

I don't understand trading at all. Show me how to trade properly. What kind of things are needed on... people. If possible, with a picture. I think you are an experienced trader.

There you go, completely lost).

sterva:

I don't understand trading at all. Show me how to trade properly. What kind of things are needed on... people. If possible, with a picture. I think you are an experienced trader.

I'm not going to teach you anything. Everyone in this thread is a teacher, you can ask anyone for help if you need it. I just had a few drinks today, so I couldn't resist commenting. The pound is still waiting for a referendum this year, today it became clear that the rates will not be raised in a hurry. The canadian is closely linked to oil, and the rates there have hinted that they may go down. I think the pound has not hit the bottom yet, and I am not going to watch the Canadian and other commodity currencies this year. I'd rather buy oil at 25.00. and leave it for a year or two :).

Sorry for the mistakes.

Respectfully, unteacher.

sterva:

You must be Strange ... Exactly the same way of talking ))