FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 30

new-rena:

I'm peeking in and out...

helps?

Lesorub:
does it help?

Yes, it did when I used this picture to trade. It was back in 2015)))

new-rena:

Yes, it helped when I was trading on this picture. It was back in 2015)))

The red-ass monkey will spoil the whole suit...

Lesorub:
The red-ass monkey spoils the whole suit...

I'm not able to trade the old way, I'm changing my stereotypes). So far I am trying without TA at all, i.e. pure mechanics of trading operations and, of course, trading where the price goes, not where it will go.

In simple terms - we trade vertical price fluctuations, without considering the time axis. I.e. up/down and that's all)

managed to get in !))
Files:
EURUSDM1.png  20 kb

Pound resistance 44779 has not been broken through on the pound, it means that the bottom will be rationed who could pull the pound down yesterday ????? clearly on traders like us and it seems to me that they did not pull it down for the purpose of a sharp rise back up

Вадим Новопашин:
resistance on the pound 44779 has not broken through on the pound it means that the bottom will be terminated

Forward-looking logic. Just don't ever mess with the indicators...

And feel free to post your thoughts on the subject here.

Also - why is there resistance at 44779 - not quite clear? (confirmation via buy/sell volumes can you show?)

new-rena:

Forward-looking logic. Just don't ever mess with the indicators...

And feel free to post your thoughts on the subject here.

Also - why is there resistance at 44779 - not quite clear? (can you show me the confirmation via buy/sell volumes?)

When they meet I will tell you where they meet and my prognosis.

Bought the Euro

forecast from the front page : 1.08 reached

Don't kick me too much but I am waiting for the top))

I would have closed the buy on 44779 soon or closer to it because my system started to draw a concrete ceiling there yesterday and the floor was concrete at 45210 it was broken yesterday and the pound was hit