FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 24

Come on, Carney, come on! Say something. Because the pound is getting sick and tired of falling.

)))

Bicus:
To hell with feet! They were invented by the pussies!
Aussie sell, TP 0.6850. (no interest in local roundabouts)

Tantrik:
austral sell, TP 0.6850 . (Local roundabouts are not interesting).
AUD is only sold by kamikazes at the moment. It's as oversold as the pound. Will pull out.

Bicus:
The AUD is only sold by kamikazes right now. It's as oversold as the pound. They'll pull out.
stop 40 pips, who's who and who's sitting on the price - I don't count.

Bicus:

What do you mean, what?! Handing out money! Or are you here for something else?

)))

There's a picture from which level to which level or ...... well that's a joke)).

sterva:
There is a picture from which level to which level or ...... well, that's a joke).
Better yet, the keys to the flat in which.... you get it))) already packed according to denomination)))

Tantrik:
Stop 40 pips, who's who and who's sitting in the price - I don't count.

Of course... There's no information.

In general - 40 pips under the train is a direct loss....

Do not rely on stops, they will not save you, they will only undermine you.

Can anyone tell me what the governor of the Bank of England is spewing?

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

Of course... There's no information.

In general - 40 pips under the train is a direct loss....

Don't get your hopes up for stops, they won 't save you, they will only undo you.

I'll be back soon, 140 pips to the T&P. (I can screenshot as we go along))))). (to whom what to do - the most valuable tips, uh, local community would not advise - get out of the demo at all))))))

Tantrik:
the train will not arrive soon all the same 140 pips to the TP.(I can screenshot as we go along))))). (who to do what - the most valuable instructions, hmm local community in general would not be advised - get out of the demo))))))
That would be nice.