Vadens:

Why would you want to do that?

Answer options:

A) That's what I am;

B) To kick you in the butt;

C) A pat on the shoulder.

Please throw in the link, if you don't mind! There is a question for him

Evgeniya Balchin:

Hello, everyone))) Here's a message from Strange)...

And to Strange, our message today and tomorrow:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Please read the first post of the thread.

Karputov Vladimir:
Thank you, read and corrected the post.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thanks, read and corrected the post.

After all, it's much more interesting to leave a prediction rather than bragging about EAs and account results. By the way, I am still accepting forecast entries for this week. I have two entries so far:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Vadens, 2016.01.09 09:01

Not bad.

Mixed thoughts on EUR.

Took a short term downside position in EUR around the current supports 0780-0744 (and the news background next week is more like a pound)

Screens with open position

и

Karputov Vladimir:

After all, it's much more interesting to leave a prediction rather than bragging about EAs and account results. By the way, I am still accepting forecast entries for this week. Two entries so far:

и

I think you missed two more.

Evgeniya Balchin:
I think you missed 2 more

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Karputov Vladimir, 2016.01.09 09:19

Accepted, only, please, insert the picture in the message, rather than attach it - it is more convenient for me to keep records.

And to the next participants: please specify directly - if it is your forecast for the week for further comparison on Saturday.

Karputov Vladimir:

After all, it's much more interesting to leave a prediction rather than bragging about EAs and account results. By the way, I am still accepting forecast entries for this week. Two entries so far:

и

I am not in the business or interested in short-term forecasting, I am interested in the results of TC as a whole, for a certain period, using both successful and unsuccessful results of forecasting. I think, that it's impossible to make efficient market forecasts in a short-term outlook. The market is ruled by economic cycles inherent in the market economy. Those who are keen on forecasting use very primitive methods which are not even close to the status of the market as an object of complex economic relations between countries with different levels of development. For example, one TS, in order to give a verdict on the state of the market at the moment, analyses the price changes of the last 275 trading days.

Karputov Vladimir:
You made the rules - set an example... let's have a laugh...

Tantrik:
why do you need a horse? analyse the movements of the cart. (collect statistics).
Hello Dear Friend!
Tell me about the statistics)))