Why do 95% of traders lose? - page 12

Petr Baskakov:

I'll tell you* the grail - if you don't know how to trade profitably, don't go into trading

How do you know you can't trade profitably if you don't go into trading?

Ром:

And how do you know you can't trade at a profit if you don't stick to trading?

The only downside to trading should be the expectation.

Can you play the piano? I don't know I haven't tried, maybe I can).

khorosh:
Can you play the piano? I don't know, I haven't tried, maybe I can).
It's just like a keyboard, you just press the buttons and listen.

Statistics show that every non-capable child can play the piano.

And the only song that plays is this one: "Chee~hik Pee~hik, where have you been?".

And Chizhik quietly replies "dabbling in Forex" :)

AlexHalif:

There are, of course, stable income options - an insider or some systemic "flaws" and "gaps" at the micro level

1. "Systemic flaws" is the same as "identified patterns".

2. "Systemic flaws" are not just technological - crowd psychology, pay periods, reaction to killer news, dabbling in DC server settings, etc. - everything that the forex infrastructure cannot get rid of

AlexHalif:

some more trading rules for a select few

Abloms :( This phrase crosses out all your arguments - it means that there are 5% of selected ones with the right rules

It seems to me that these statistics are not very fair. I trade binary options. I can't say my profits are huge, but they are enough for me, and two of my friends are also trading on the GLB market. One is at the same level as me, sometimes they lose a bit. It happens to me a lot less often. The second has the longest business and has more than the average income. Our situation does not fit into the statistics, all three of us are kind of successful.

EduardDobrodush:
It seems to me that these statistics are not very fair. I can't say that my profits are huge, but they are enough for me, and two of my friends are also trading on the GLB market. I'm much rarer when it happens to me. It happens to me a lot less often. The second has the longest business and has more than the average income. Our situation does not fit into the statistics, all three of us are successful.
How many years have you been trading?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Statistics show that every non-capable child can play the piano.

And the only song that plays is this one: "Chee~hik Pee~hik, where have you been?".

And Chizhik quietly replies "dabbling in Forex" :)

Playing? More like finger-pointing than playing. Monkeys can poke with their fingers too.

It even seems to me now that this statistic is greatly exaggerated.
There are far fewer people earning a steady income from forex