Why do 95% of traders lose? - page 17

-Aleks-:
Don't you want to talk about yourself?
No. I've talked enough.

Yury Reshetov:

That's an idiotic question.

It all depends on what goal was set before.

There is such a thing with people - the pleasure of the process, and some people fail to achieve results from unconsciously resisting the achievement of the goal set...

Олег avtomat:
No. I've talked enough.
I got it.

Hi guys)) I can share the correct settings for the wolf with a street for a break-even trade, who is interested, please contact me in person)

I think it's not really about the trading system, it's about illiteracy. Just before entering the market a person should set goals and priorities, and not to press volume 5 on the first deposit.

Just everybody gets greedy and loses money. Whoever holds a deposit and opens appropriate trades with a reserve balance of 1000 pips, he will not lose with 99% probability

They're losing their deposits because they've read too many books. :) People who read too much are not used to thinking for themselves. (с)

I will say more, the TA, the cat in the books, is a complete nonsense. To look is certainly desirable, but to apply - no way.

You must have your own thoughts, otherwise you will inevitably sink. True and with their own thoughts do not always work - it all depends on the thoughts, but at least the probability appears. :)

If you've read a lot, you probably remember one of the authors (by the way, one of the best), the cat to the question - Why are you writing all this? - Because I haven't been using it for a long time.

I entered the market in 2008 without knowing anything about TA, but with a trading system, which was made on the basis of general considerations and I was doing very well. Then I found out about TA and here it started - a flood of failed TA deals. I made a break, thought over, gave up standard methods. And everything is normal again.

But, I must say, training in the market is not free. If you want to test a new idea or methodology - get ready for losses, and probably big ones. I usually get bored and want to try something else, and I drain all my profits, and even plan to. So, no profit, no loss, but very interesting.

Igor Egorov:
Everyone just gets greedy and loses money. The one who keeps the deposit and opens appropriate transactions with a reserve balance of 1000 pips, he will not lose with the probability of 99%.

So how many people start? They invest their last penny and think they are going to make a profit. First, you need a decent deposit, so as not to lose money by leaps and bounds. And don't be nervous or greedy.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

They're losing their deposits because they've read too many books. :) People who read too much are not used to thinking for themselves. (с)

I'll say more, the TA, the cat in the books, is complete nonsense. To look is certainly desirable, but to apply - no way.

You must have your own thoughts, otherwise you will inevitably sink. True and with their own thoughts do not always work - it all depends on the thoughts, but at least the probability appears. :)

If you've read a lot, you probably remember one of the authors who, when asked "Why are you writing all this? - Because I haven't used it for a long time.

Stupidity is not an argument in arguments for truth. It is ALWAYS necessary to read the experience of predecessors ( including books )... TA works and very well : studying TA in a proper size is certainly not easy, but HAVE to!

"Own thoughts" are necessary, but if you don't take into account previous experiences, "draining is inevitable"...

"Because I haven't applied it for a long time"... - you probably didn't understand the material you were studying...

"Must have your own thoughts" - that's something everyone will agree on... but "probability appears"... - is an excuse for an undesirable development.

Serqey Nikitin:

Stupidity is not an argument in arguments for truth. It is ALWAYS necessary to read the experience of predecessors ( including books )... TA works and very well : learning TA in a proper size is certainly not easy, but HAVE to!

"Own thoughts" are necessary, but if you don't take into account previous experiences, "draining is inevitable"...

"Because I haven't applied it for a long time"... - you probably didn't understand the material you were studying...

"Must have your own thoughts" - that's something everyone will agree on... but "probability appears"... - is an excuse for an undesirable development.

Well, well. What's the progress?

I'm actually a bit of a mathematician, and I suppose I know what I'm writing about. I find your TA (from books) to be nothing but a smile. If you want to use omens, use them. My job is to warn you, it's up to you to decide. And God give you luck.