Why do 95% of traders lose? - page 3

Ром:
I shouldn't... you mean out of conscience?)
If they want to play, they should be on an equal footing, but if they work in customer service, they should serve, and if there is no conscience, then on duty. They dip as waiters did in Brezhnev's time, I don't know now. Surely now they are working in a big way, "huddled together"!

Hi !

1. TakeProfit => this is the sale of a product at a favourable price.

2. StopLoss => this is the sale of a product by the Sale method.

3. TrailingStop => this is the sale of goods using the Optimize method.

Next question: If you were given 1000 000 rubles, would you be able to create a successful mini-store in your city?

I think out of 100 who started building the shop = survive only 20. The rest barely manage to close by selling out - by "stop-loss". And whoever doesn't use the sale goes bankrupt. So here's the deal.

=================================================================================

Next comes how to plan the TakeProfit. - expected profit.

1. With small goods can not take a big profit. So the smaller the margin - the smaller the projected profit. It is impossible to get 10 times the price from one pile of sugar.

Then there's another interesting thing.

Our mistake is simply Guessing the "price". There is no systematic expectation of events. We enter - BACK - with a lot of 10-20% of the balance. And we put a stop-loss - "a little further" - not knowing what the loss will be if it works. TakeProfit is inserted far away - dreaming of 3-5 times the margin.

By reducing trading risks using at least this indicator, you can trade with a 15+25% profit to your balance every month. (which is even more than the profits of supermarkets in cities).
Files:
MA_-alert.ex4  13 kb

Alexander Ivanov:
If you reduce trading risks by using at least this indicator, you can trade more than 15+25% profit to balance. (and this is even more than the profits of supermarkets in cities).

This is how people open a position, wait for profit, see a profit of 7-15pp and immediately close it and open a new one half an hour later. But the stops start at 30pp and then are moved to a more unprofitable side. Well, in the end it is the broker's fault.

Generally, from experience I can say one thing, if the stopper is more than 15-20pp, then the trader does not understand what he is doing, he has no idea about trading and generally about the price formation and its behavior, he just remembered the location of buy/sell buttons and is pressing them from the scratch on the 5-minute chart.

Boris:
I keep my "theories" to myself, think of them as modesty, but my conviction is that it is better to make fewer calls and quieter to do your job! And general theories do not work, and you have to have lots of ideas, as many people as possible, the richer the market, not all just work for sharks according to a stencil!
But that's just for nothing, who knows, maybe your talent is wasted.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is how people open a position, wait for profit, see a profit of 7-15pp and immediately close it and open a new one half an hour later. But the stops start at 30pp and then are moved to a more unprofitable side. Well, in the end it is the broker's fault.

If the stop loss exceeds 15-20 points, a trader has no idea what he is doing, he has no idea about trading and the general price formation and its behaviour, he just remembered the distribution of buy/sell buttons and is trading from the scratch on the 5-minute chart.

Well, who else is to blame but the broker?

Boris:
If they want to play, they should be on an equal footing, but if they work in customer service, they should serve, and if there is no conscience, then on duty. They are duking it out like waiters in the Brezhnev era, I don't know now. Surely now they are working in a big way, "huddled together"!

So their duties don't say anything about the specifics of their liquidity aggregator etc. And now they are doing a good job. But in a more technological way. You cannot see it with the eye.

And the client is satisfied. Spreads are narrow, execution is fast - a thrill.

Andrey Luxe:

They say that 95% of traders lose money in the long run (i.e. they can win for a month, half a year, a year, but after a while they still lose their money) .

Can anyone properly explain the reasons why they lose money?

1. Because the stock market is a manipulation market! There are no rules in the market, there are manipulations.

A typical representative of the clan of manipulators is George Soros. He does not play the guessing game like the overwhelming number (95%) of market participants.

In support of his claim of manipulation, I will cite Nikolai Starikov's phrase:"Find another vital commodity that has fallen in price three times in one year? And explain to pure economics how it happened to oil."As they say - no comment necessary!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If the stop loss exceeds 15-20 points, a trader has no idea what he is doing, he has no idea about trading and the general price formation and its behaviour, he just remembered the distribution of buy/sell buttons and is trading from the scratch on the 5-minute chart.

They do not know where the buy/sell buttons are located and they just sit there and don't bother to click on 5 minute charts. Stops of 15-20 pips are good for intraday trading... scalps... because market "noise" on liquid instruments is about 40 pips...