Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 16

v356obN:
I reprimand the market that the author is violating Market rules, as I can not contact him and give him information, he just does not respond. Yes, what a fantasy, all real I lose my money.
Why not file a claim )))). If a seller violates the law in any country, they will send someone from MQL to jail for him, so their team will soon be left with only offices :) At the most (I assume) they can ban him and prohibit him from selling products.

v356obN:
I have a claim against the Market that the author has violated Market rules, because I can not get in touch with him and provide him with information, he just does not respond. What a fantasy, all real I lose my money.

You have already been told by Service Desk that: You should only communicate via product discussion in the Marketplace and via private messages. You do not reply in private messages to the author and try to communicate outside the mql5.community.

You should also take the time to study the rules of the Market after all.

v356obN:

Who cannot learn for free, pay for training

You have bought an Expert Advisor with a profit in the tester, there is a profit in the tester - use it.

i wonder if the fence will say p********a, would you really go for it?

I feel sorry for you.

"Ignorant is the proverb.

оArtyom Trishkin:

What does the author have to tell you? Let me guess - the EA algorithm works correctly, you got similar results in the tester to the tester report attached to the EA. Who deceived you? What?

You lost $16? And this is the reason for the 1120 rubles you were snotty about?

Justify your claims.

I do not talk about 16 dollars, I poryal 139 for rent, no snot here. Justify it, I am writing to the author, why three days of work, the advisor is in deficit, he just does not get in touch.

v356obN:
I am 16 dollars silent, I poryal 139 for rent, no snot here. Justify it, I am writing to the author, why three days of work, the advisor is in deficit, he just does not get in touch.

Justify your claims that the man is a fraud. If you can't, aren't you afraid of getting caught? For example, for blatant slander...

Make a screenshot of your personal correspondence from your profile with the author of the adviser - what you write to him and what he replies to you.

Karputov Vladimir:

You have already been told by Service Desk that: You should only communicate via product discussion in the Marketplace and via private messages. You do not reply in private messages to the author and try to communicate outside the mql5.community.

You should also take the time to study the rules of the Market after all.

And how many messages should be left in discussions and personal messages to get an answer? Have you read them all carefully? If not, read the correspondence above.

Artyom Trishkin:

Justify your claims that the man is a fraud. If you can't, aren't you afraid of getting caught? For example, for blatant slander...

Take a screenshot of your personal correspondence from your profile with the author of the EA - what you write to him and what he replies to you.

I have provided all the correspondence READ above. How do you call a man who took money for a product that can not be used. Example, you bought a phone full of junk, come home turn it on and it explodes in your hands and rips your hand off.

v356obN:
How do you call a person who took money for a product you cannot use? For instance, you buy a phone full of stuff, turn it on when you get home and it explodes in your hands and rips your hand off.
Your notion that the EA is manna from heaven is wrong. Only after you have understood this and studied the rules of Market you can ask questions. You have a week to think about it.

Karputov Vladimir:
Your notion that the EA is manna from heaven is wrong. Only after you have understood this and studied the rules of Market will you be able to ask questions. You have a week to think about it.
Isn't that a bit harsh?

Artyom Trishkin:
Isn't that a bit harsh?
King Solomon's decision, out of the question:)