Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 21

Alexandr Saprykin:

If you want the whole world to know about it, you should monitor a real account. Especially if you have a $10 account that you have tested, then the investment is minimal.

You need to monitor from different trading servers, i.e. you need to open at least three or four real accounts in different trading organisations.

Karputov Vladimir:
And you need monitors from different trading servers - that means you need to open at least three or four real accounts at different trading organisations.
Who knows how much the best bourgeois advisor costs and what its achievements are?

Sabit Dosaev:
And who knows how much a top bourgeois advisor costs and what his achievements are ?
What does this have to do with anything? The conversation was about the need for monitoring (multiple monitoring).

Karputov Vladimir:
What does this have to do with anything? The conversation was about the need for monitoring (multiple monitoring).
It's very simple, I want to find out if my Expert Advisor can compete with the best bots. I want to know what results they achieved and what I have to do to surpass them.

Sabit Dosaev:
It's very simple, I want to see if my Expert Advisor can compete with the best bots from the bourgeoisie. I want to know what results they achieved, and what I have to do to outdo them.
I also want to see how the tester grail breaks patterns

Server Muradasilov:
So open a real account, connect it to the signals, and compare, I would also be interested to see how the tester grail breaks patterns
Everyone is too focused on the idea of tester grails. First of all, it is the algorithm of the Expert Advisor that matters. And as everyone knows, algorithms are created not for testers, but for real markets. And if an EA fails in a tester, it will fail even faster in the real market. And to pass the test successfully in 17 years with 1.8% drawdown, you need to backtrack 10 times. I know my EA's capabilities, but I haven't seen any "bourgeois" grails.

Sabit Dosaev:
You are too much into the idea of test grails. First of all, the algorithm of the Expert Advisor is more important. And as everyone knows, algorithms are created not for tests, but for real markets. And if an EA in a tester loses money in the real market, it will lose even faster. And to successfully pass the test for 17 years with a drawdown of 1.8%, you need to backtrack 10 times. I know the capabilities of my EA, but I haven't seen any "bourgeois" grails.
Twenty-second-

Sabit Dosaev:
You're too stuck on the idea of tester grails. First of all, the algorithm of the Expert Advisor is more important. And as everyone knows, algorithms are created not for testers, but for real markets, and if an EA fails in a tester, it will fail in the real market even faster. And to pass the test successfully in 17 years with 1.8% drawdown, you need to backtrack 10 times. I know my EA's capabilities, but I haven't seen any "bourgeois" grails.

How much longer are you going to be fooling around )))) (If you don't mind, don't try to put a pig in a poke, or should I give you some money for a cent account? - If you do not have a live monitoring, your words are worthless, don't you get it?

I have also added - take a no deposit bonus from brokers, 80% of brokers give a total sum of money which may turn into millions in 17 years, isn't it so? But no, you have to go with the tester - the tester does not make any money

Sabit Dosaev:
Everyone is too much in thrall to the idea of test grails. First of all, the algorithm of the Expert Advisor is more important. And as everyone knows, algorithms are created not for tests, but for real markets. And if an EA in a tester loses money in the real market, it will lose even faster. And to successfully pass the test for 17 years with a drawdown of 1.8%, you need to backtrack 10 times. I know my EA's capabilities, but I haven't seen any real bourgeois ones.
How many deals in 17 years?

Vladimir Zubov:
How many trades in 17 years?
There are two runs, one is a daily run with 150 trades. And the second run is on H1 where there are 3929 trades 800%.