Servicedesk. Complaints, suggestions. - page 11

Alexey Kozitsyn:
And while we're on the subject. Next question. According to the logs, we can see that the order initiating the trade is of sell limit type. But when we get the order type from the OnTradeTransaction() function, we get ORDER_TYPE_BUY. How so? Yes, if we look further, any initiating order in the tester, when processed in OnTradeTransaction, is ORDER_TYPE_BUY. There is definitely an error.
There is a similar situation in the terminal. The order initiating the trade is Buy Limit and we obtain ORDER_TYPE_BUY when processing the trade in OnTradeTransaction(). But the order number is buy limit.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Similar situation in the terminal. The order initiating the trade is a buy limit, and when processing it in OnTradeTransaction() we get ORDER_TYPE_BUY. But this is a buy limit.
Was it meant to be a sell limit?

Yury Kirillov:
Was that a sell limit?
No, this is a buy limit, but the processing shows that the trade was initiated by a market order, not a pending one!

Indicator debugging on history has died again. Build 1210 MT5. Please don't kill something that used to work.

Service Desk #1316881

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Tried your option. As I said earlier, the error is 'floating'. It can't always be repeated. And I have a log from the M5.

From the logs, it looks like an error:

Transactions are clones. Exactly the same. No such thing on OHLC M1.

Definitely a clone.

If you are testing with the same settings and input parameters, this error should reproduce on the same place.

Is it reproducing?

Slawa:

Definitely a clone.

If you test with the same settings and input parameters, this error should reproduce at the same place.

Is it reproducing?

Yes, that's what I'm telling you! In the same place, at the same settings. Try it yourself on the M5 spot according to my logs. Be sure on all ticks as everything is fine on OHLC M1.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Yes, that's what I'm telling you! In the same place, with the same settings. Try it yourself on M5 place by my logs. Be sure on all ticks as everything is fine on OHLC M1.

So that there are no misunderstandings or miscommunications.

Give the tester settings here. It can be a screenshot.

If the input parameters of the Expert Advisor are different from the default ones, then give the set-file with the input parameters here.

This article describes the trade server. A demo account or a real one.

Slawa:

So that there are no ambiguities or misunderstandings.

Give the tester settings here. It can be a screenshot.

If the input parameters of the Expert Advisor are different from the default ones, then give the set-file with the input parameters here.

This article describes the trade server. A demo account or a real one.

The account is demo, server 193.219.127.76:4443, set in appendix.
Files:
sd.set  1 kb

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Account - demo, server 193.219.127.76:4443, set in application.
port 443

Михаил:
port 443
The port is exactly as I wrote it.