FORTS looking for MT5 trader - page 7

This is why no one wants to trade through BCS

prostotrader:

That's why no one wants to trade through BCS

That's not the only reason. A friend of mine decided to open an account there, he opened an ebs account and the mt5 terminal is not available there. And we don't need a quickie, because my robots are on mt5. We have been calling him on the phone and he could not be consulted about what he needs. I do not know what to do and I do not know what to expect. I do not know what to do with them.

I would open a demo account to practise with futures market. I was told that the demo account would only work one day after I opened it... how stupid is that, but I could not open a trade there.

The customer-oriented guys.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
, то позиции по каждому символу разрешается закрывать только в том порядке, в котором они были открыты — сначала самую старую, затем более новую и т.д. При попытке закрыть позиции в ином порядке будет получена ошибка. Уровень залоговых средств, при достижении которого происходит принудительное закрытие самой убыточной позиции (Stop Out...

Maxim Romanov:

OK, no problem, we'll open another account, but no, you can only open a new account in 9 days or go to the office and sign the papers... and the office is not open, it's closed for quarantine.

You can open an account without going to the office.

Evgeny Belyaev:

You can open an account in the opener without going to the office.

I opened an account for 1.5 minutes (real). But there are a lot of other plugs.

I will have to go to the office to sign a contract for FORTS on MT5,

I will have to go to the office to sign a contract for FORTS on MT5.

prostotrader:

Don't you know that Otkryvashka has an EBS (Single Brokerage Account)?

I just called Openvashka, the website says that the EBS has MT5 and futures and stocks are available from the same platform. On the phone they said that only Quick works on EBS, mt5 is not available.

Maxim Romanov:

Called opener now, the website says mt5 is on EBS and futures and stocks are available from the same platform. On the phone they said that only quick works on EBS, mt5 is not available.

Nah... that's right, only mt5. There is no EBS implementation in mt5, a different account for each section.

I saw the news yesterday that EBS in Otkryvka now comes by default for new accounts. Now you don't have to write an application to connect EBS.

MT forex forever

All this online account opening is a sham.

I had to go to the office.

I opened an account, connected MT5.

But only in 3 working days it will be possible to trade (although the money was transferred to the account immediately).

prostotrader:

All this online account opening is a sham.

I had to go to the office.

I opened an account, connected MT5.

I opened an account and connected it to MT5, but it took them 3 working days to start trading (although the money was transferred to the account immediately).

I opened an account at Otkritie about 3 weeks ago. I did not have to go anywhere. The only thing they take a long time to check the documents (almost 12 hours of checking), but otherwise everything was fine.

Probably because of the self-isolation of the delay.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Opened at Otkritie about three weeks ago. I didn't have to go anywhere else. The only thing was that it took them a long time to check the documents (almost 12 hours), but otherwise everything was fine.

Probably because of the self-isolation of the wire.

No, they have it that way.

Ping of the battle server in BCS is the same as in the Open 3.78 ms.

Server version 2280, terminal version 2361

If they connect tomorrow, it will be clearer with delays on Monday.

One computer (mine) and two different brokers.