FORTS looking for MT5 trader - page 2

Михаил:

Good afternoon!

On any FORTS instrument (e.g.) Si-9.15

Michael, are you here?

I don't know bx's ipi, just pinged the same ipi as you in your thread: My ping seems normal (Podolsk - Moscow and MO).

Here's the first protsiya, then I'll make measurements at closing time and at evening.

I get an error, although the glass is there. How do I add it?

Adept:

I don't know bx's ipi, just pinged the same ipi as you in your thread: My ping seems normal (Podolsk - Moscow and MO).

Here's the first protsiya, then I will make measurements at closing and at evening.

Good afternoon!

This is the IP Opening... :(

Roman Shiredchenko:

I get an error, although I have the glass. How do I add it?

Good afternoon!

You have FOREX, you need FORTS.

Михаил:

Good afternoon!

You have FOREX, you need FORTS

Right. Later then... I have logins and passwords...

Михаил:

Good afternoon!

It's the Discovery IP... :(

Well that's clear, I think the ping to BCS is not much different. I have attached a file with a test from BCS.

Adept:
Well it is clear, I think the ping to BCS is not much different. I have attached the BCS test file.
Thank you very much.

Here's another small sample. In principle nothing has changed, which means that lags of 100-1000 ms is a constant phenomenon. I won't run it at night - it's obvious that everything will be the same.

P.S. I found a screenshot - I remember this particular deal pissed me off completely :)

Files:
6g2.log  63 kb

Adept:

Here is another small sample. In principle nothing has changed, which means that lags of 100-1000 ms is a constant phenomenon. I will not run it at night - it is obvious that everything will be the same.

P.S. I found a screenshot - I remember this particular deal pissed me off completely :)

Thank you very much.

Now, it is obvious that MQ did not work out something in the server part of MT5.

I have delays up to 7 SECONDS :(