FORTS looking for MT5 trader - page 15

Maxim Romanov:
And what did you mean by that?
Yes, this is a stock exchange section and it discusses stock exchange instruments and stock exchange trading.
And yes, I trade forex and have made good money there and there are reliable forex brokers who have paid out large sums without any problems.
Yes, I have a trading robot for sale, so what? I don't think I have ever earned as much money as the majority on the market, maybe even better. I don't understand the point of your message.
But I'm going to bite the bullet here.

I looked in between taking stimulants. One has to keep somehow to read the forum and participate in the discussion. With good intentions only.

No offense to any of you. Everyone has their own "proxy" as well as the truth.

You pocket the profits as you get them and that's fine.

It's not quite correct to divide the forum and the people on it into one or the other. We are under the same roof.

Peace ^^)

In the Russian market, brokers open all accounts for you in one place.
At the NSD settlement depository (National Settlement Depository).
This depository guarantees the safety and protection of your funds from the Russian broker.
The broker has no relation or access to client resources.
There is only one NCC (National Clearing Centre) on the Russian market, it acts as a clearing organisation.

As for the CME (futures and options exchange), the structure is a bit different.
There are clearing houses, and there are a lot of them, they are called FCMs.
There are a lot of them, because the stock markets there have been developed for a long time, with a century-old history. All FCMs are strictly regulated by supervisory commissions.
An FCM also has no access to your funds, as your funds are segregated in real accounts with major banks in the US.
FCM only withdraws your orders on its own behalf, i.e. all orders on the exchange are impersonal, the exchange only knows which FCM sent the order and your trader's number.
Also FCM controls the margin of accounts and reports at the end of the day.
And the broker is far away from your funds.

In the Russian market it is impossible to open an account for individuals without a broker.
As NSD only works with legal entities, i.e. corporations, banks, brokers, management companies, etc.
And at CME you can open an account without a broker, directly with FCM.
Here's a list of clearing houses. Not all of them work with individuals, some only through a broker, and some even let you open an account directly.
The communication with the support of the clearing house, of course, only in English.

Clearing Firms
Clearing Firms
  • www.cmegroup.com
Find a complete list of Clearing Firm members, provided by CME Group.

That's it! closed all the positions at BCS (they never responded).

The remarkable thing is that the money I transferred to my account at BCS bank,

have to wait 31 days, then they won't charge me any interest:)

Why is it that when I give them money (and in cash) they don't pay a penny?

To hell with them, I've paid 9,500 thousand rubles, let them choke on it...

Broker BCS is closed for me!

Added

I got a text message that the order to transfer funds to the bank - rejected.

prostotrader:

I got a text message saying that the transfer order to the bank has been rejected.

Make more noise! Tell your story of working at BCS also on Sma...tlab. Let the BCS guys develop for the better:)

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Make more noise! Tell your story of working at BCS also on Sma...tlab. Let the BCS guys develop for the better :)

Answered, on day 3 :)

Здравствуйте, Михаил!

Получил ответ от специалистов, в данный момент доступно максимум 10 транзакций. Сейчас увеличение не является возможным.

С уважением,

Драгунов Михаил

Служба поддержки клиентов

Финансовая группа БКС

https://broker.ru/help

тел. 8-800-100-55-44

prostotrader:

I have just received a text message that the transfer order to the bank has been rejected.

Why was the transfer rejected?

Vitalii Ananev:

Why was the transfer rejected?

They have a 'Available balance' checkbox, so I clicked it :)

It turned out to be an available balance with no fees and no 13% tax (I earned some)

prostotrader:

They have a 'Available Balance' checkbox, so I clicked it :)

Turns out it's an available balance with no commissions and 13% tax (I've earned some).

Oh, I see, I thought they were taking it for themselves.

Vitalii Ananev:

Oh, I see, I thought they'd decided to take it over.

No, they haven't come down to that yet, but they're about to...

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Make more noise! Tell your story of working at BCS also on Sma...tlab. Let the BCS guys develop for the better:)

We should make more noise not about BCS, but about Otkryvashka.

So that the junk iron is replaced.

Everyone should write to tech support about delays.