FORTS looking for MT5 trader - page 9

prostotrader:

No, don't send it to LUA.

I use DDE output and orders via trans2Quik.dll

Added by

I have already written that the percentage can be substantially increased because of the difference between the trading hours of the stock and futures.

The only difference is that the positions should be opened not in one day but in small portions.

Yes, but there is time till May. In May there will be an evening session for stocks

diman1982:

Yes, but there's still time until May. The evening session for stocks starts in May.

Can I have a link to the evening session for shares?

prostotrader:

Can I have a link to what the evening session on stocks will be.

https://www.moex.com/n27086/?nt=106

Московская Биржа - Московская биржа начинает тестирование вечерней торговой сессии на рынке акций
Московская Биржа - Московская биржа начинает тестирование вечерней торговой сессии на рынке акций
  • www.moex.com
Влияем на развитие, создаем будущее. Миссия Группы — способствовать экономическому росту и реструктуризации российской экономики путем расширения возможностей по привлечению капитала для компаний и создания удобной, надежной и прозрачной инвестиционной среды для российских и иностранных инвесторов.

Thank you

Connected an MT5 terminal on real this morning at BKS on FORTS and....

Money on the account, no!

Calling, it turns out that when you connect MT5 to FORTS,

opens a new FORTS account (????), which is registered

on the Exchange in 1-3 working days....

Account at BCS, opened by personal presence on 08.04.2020....

prostotrader:

Connected an MT5 terminal on real this morning at BKS on FORTS and....

Money on the account, no!

Calling, it turns out that when you connect MT5 to FORTS,

opens a new FORTS account (????), which is registered

on the Exchange in 1-3 working days....

Account in BCS, opened by personal presence on 08.04.2020....

This is probably the reason why no one trades there.

Today BCS, after the day's clearing, loaded the limits in MT5.

Installed the robots and started trading. The market is very sluggish, so

hard to talk about delays.

But immediately there is a negative.

The standard FORTS login has a limit on the number of transactions per second

and it (number of transactions) = 30.

BKS has a limit of 10 transactions.

I cannot contact BKS technical support...

To be continued...

prostotrader:

All this online account opening is a sham.

I had to go to the office.

I opened an account, connected MT5.

But only in 3 working days it will be possible to trade (although the money was transferred to the account immediately).

I don't know what kind of account you are ripping off. But I opened an account remotely in opener. The money was credited within 2 hours. Withdrawn within an hour during business hours. Which was a pleasant surprise.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I don't know what kind of account you are ripping off. But I opened an account remotely in opener. The money was credited within 2 hours. Withdrawn within an hour during business hours. What a pleasant surprise.
Many times have already written that here about bx. I could not open it remotely myself. I cannot open it remotely myself.

Askr:
It's been written about the bx many times already. I could not open it remotely myself. I cannot open Mt5 remotely myself, I cannot open it remotely.
If so, I am surprised by people who use the services of outsiders. They have always had a leader, it may not be the only one with a lot of participants, but not now. And always surprised by those who instead of buying in a shop, bought from hand, and then began to go to pieces, as an example of course :-)