Activations of a product purchased from the marketplace were taken away - page 15

Karputov Vladimir:
Again, a misunderstanding. A purchase on the Market is a purchase of one product. Or in your words, one cigarette.

They don't sell by the piece these days, they buy in packs and if it says 20 on the pack, it's usually 20

And if it says 20 and there are 19 inside, then the shop has cheated the customer.

It is good to have a moderator who is willing to make a clown of himself for the sake of maintaining the party line

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
They don't sell them by the piece, they sell them by the pack, and if it says 20 on the pack, it's usually 20.

No way - no one ever smokes all 20 cigarettes - they get shot on the way out.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
No way -- no one ever smokes all 20 cigarettes -- shoot them on the way out.
but there's 20 in the pack.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
but there's 20 in the pack.
but you bought it for yourself -- usually they don't get cocky, they shoot it by the piece -- the market's half a pack at once -- the bottom line is -- run out for more cigarettes.

in general, the activations in the marketplace are clear:

Combinator

chaos

he didn't even realise he was just agreeing with what the combinator said ))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Combinator

Lawlessness

Activation taken away

Another question, let's say I rented a product in the marketplace with 5 activations, three of them I used, then I decided to buy the product, what will happen to the activations? Are they added to the activations from the lease or will I still have 2 activations? Or will it be 5 from the purchase and 2 from the lease?

Виталий Власов:

Another question, let's say I rented a product in the marketplace with 5 activations, three of them I used, then I decided to buy the product, what will happen to the activations? Are they added to the activations from the lease or will I still have 2 activations? Or will it be 5 from the purchase and 2 from the lease?

Good question. Check it out - buy it and tell us about it later.