Has anyone withdrawn money from a broker using arbitrage strategies? - page 11

The broker will consider this action to be a raid. And they get banned for defrauding everywhere.

Dmitry Zemskov:

A person who is willing to commit any (often but not exclusively illegal) actions on their own behalf/individuals while hiding yours. There is a conventional division into professional and divorced - who are not aware of the risks they take. (Ah, how it sounds like the grief of traders).

Suppose you bought/assembled a system for scalping, no one will tolerate you stupidly for a long time, but it is not a big trouble for you too, you have left one kitchen for another, but you are not allowed to go to "milking" kitchen. Look for the man "drop" who will register at the milking kitchen and give you then part of the profits, and then to another milking kitchen, etc. ...

...But thus it turns out that for not too clever and nimble scalpers, it is more profitable to sell work kits and milking lists than to milk them yourself. So the buyer of such a system itself essentially becomes a scalper, and as a rule, even a divorce, because the greed thresholds are usually not specified in lists of docks, and a sucker may not even guess about them :-)

first the post was correct, now it's about the unlawful...

this is not a good approach. and probably the approach of a novice arbitrageur with an ill-conceived strategy. //drops have appeared...

Juliy Letunovsky:
The broker will consider this action to be forging. And for the forging get banned everywhere.
Of course they do, that's what drops are for :-) But the kitchen's attempt to clamp down on payment will be considered as a forging by the payment system and the drop-off will get his money back anyway. And if the frequency of such incidents is high, the kitchen is already in trouble. Also, young cooks often overestimate the offshore law or do not appreciate the client who for a few unpaid quid will take a law firm to court in London and the kitchen will have to compensate for the wild legal costs, and then this story will repeat with several more clients :-)
new-rena:

First the post was correct, now it's about illegal things...

this is not a good approach. it is probably the approach of a novice arbitrator with an ill-conceived strategy. //Some kind of drupes have appeared...

The post is correct from start to finish, nothing illegal here, but the actions of novice chefs do happen to be illegal, and that is a separate revenue stream when the kitchen is squeezing money :-) (that's why smart kitchens always pay by simply squeezing the customer with trade terms)

In general for young lawyers and programmers, it's a great experience and not bad money, but if you are not capable even to google, you better forget about trade!

PS. I advise also google the same concept of fraud, they often sin just the kitchens that take plastic, here, and without any arbitrage, you can make money on them :-)

PPS. But the smart arbitrage starts only when you have a stable trading system that generates money on its own, the arbitrage will be a great help for it.

Dmitry Zemskov:

Yes, that's right, the kitchens used to give out the "black card". Do you still use arbitrage strategies in forex trading?

Ром:
Yes, that's right, the kitchens used to give out the "black card". Do you still use arbitrage strategies in forex trading?

Of course, but we must understand that the concept of "arbitrage strategies" includes any trading system. People here are discussing only one, special case of spatial arbitrage, and the noblemen call it unfair :-) And in general, one can understand them, and sometimes one needs to, but "trade with guides" is the same spatial arbitrage, it is not honest :-). And if the guide is a different currency pair, it is also not fair? And temporal arbitrage, as a rule, is fair depending on the time scale, if it is a minute pipser he is a bad arbitrator, and if it is an hour-long pipser with stops - it is a fair trade, because if something happens, you can spill it, and the quotes will be drawn in mt4 later :-)

I'm not dealing with kitchens for a long time myself and I'm not too keen on it, I just have one friend who uses it as a hobby without any urgency, he takes revenge for my lost deposits up to now. And at the institute he told a lot of people about it to keep their trousers on and motivate them.
I got to know about arbitrage in the school, when grown-ups were carrying the cash, and I just started to do first steps on the free feed from some satellite, that was the time of X.25 modems and guys who would get money from any jurisdiction for their gambling debts :-) Now that train has gone far away and the mt4 arbitrage with mt5 or kosher feeds is not even arbitrage, it's like "the thief stole the baton from the thief", but:

Who has fun - he laughs,
Who wants - he will reach,
The one who seeks, the one who finds!

Dmitry Zemskov:
Of course they do, that's what droops are for :-). But the kitchen's attempt to clamp down on the money will be a frog in the eyes of the payment system, so the drop will get their money back anyway. And if the frequency of such incidents is high, the kitchen is already in trouble. Also, often young chefs overestimate the offshore law or do not appreciate the client who for a few unpaid quid will take the law firm to court in London and the kitchen will have to compensate for the wild legal costs, and then this story will repeat with several more clients :-)

The post is correct from start to finish, nothing illegal here, but the actions of novice chefs do happen to be illegal, and that is a separate revenue stream when the kitchen is squeezing money :-) (that's why smart kitchens always pay by simply squeezing the customer with trade terms)

In general for young lawyers and programmers, it's a great experience and not bad money, but if you are not capable even of googling, you better forget about trading at all!

PS. I advise also google the same concept of fraud, they often sin just the kitchens that take plastic, here, and without any arbitrage, you can make money on them :-)

PPS. The smart arbitrage starts only when you have a stable trading system, bringing money by itself, for it arbitrage will be a great help.

)

it looks like it's too early for you to be so confident about arbitrage if you put yourself above others.

Show me what you've done first, and then maybe we can talk about arbitrage.

You don't need a strategy, just flash something, any confirmation.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I have a close friend who is into arbitrage. He withdraws small amount of money, about $500 and looks for a new one. In short, all these are trifles and hemorrhoids, you can't buy a Mercedes))

This is the first time I have read about arbitrage, so I am not familiar with the situation.

Can you tell me how DCs determine that these are arbitrage deals, by what criteria?

pusheax:

Can you tell me how DCs determine that these are arbitrage deals, by what criteria?

By the percentage of trades that are vulnerable

Комбинатор:
by the percentage of trades that exploit the vulnerability
By vulnerability we mean the moment when the brokerage company cheats on the price, am I right?
And another question, what is the price compared to, where do we get the reference price from?

pusheax:
Vulnerability refers to the moment when the brokerage company cheats on the price, am I right?
Not necessarily cheating, it could just be a delay in quotations relative to others, and not even a special one.