FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 942

Evgeniya Balchin:
)) i bought this morning)) but i'm looking to see if zrano/ 15137 is confusing
???

vaz:
???
yes it shows 1, 55, that's why I bought it, if I'm wrong, it's only because of myself

Evgeniya Balchin:
Yes 1,55 is showing, that's why I bought, if I'm wrong, it's only because of myself
All right bylimit at 1.5170 take 1.5505 ...Impulsive movement will...

Evgeniya Balchin:
Yes 1, 55 shows, that's why I bought it, if I'm wrong, it's only because of myself
Read about the reason for the drop. Unconvincing. It all comes down to Bank of England assets. The owl, as I've written before, worries me more. It usually sits quietly. By the dashes I see only small rebound. In general, hope remains to live today, or wait.

Schematically.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I'm afraid to disappoint you, but 121 may not go

vaz:
I just haven't had time to read anything, I already had the pound owl scolding yesterday. The eu was all even, the pattern is nice, everyone is stocking up, and then the blundering one from the rostrum came out and that was it. Ishim wrote the sale yesterday, but his theory is interesting and the demo pams are not clear. I reckon it will go up. They just need to put one more scarecrow on the stand today to reverse the trend. There is no reason for a serious growth of the quid yet.

Ishim:

Good morning. No more serious moves on the eurik yet? USD/JPY might be a little higher (not 100% sure, but you can see it for sure).

vaz:
Good morning. No more serious moves on the eurik yet? USD/JPY might be a bit higher (not 100% sure, but you can see it).
From 1.0790 will be a good move up.

new-rena:
Ishim:

I think I was wrong...

1.1070-50 is more likely.

And the past low of 1.1110 will update.I think.

Thank you!

Reason: