FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 867

And seriously, don't give a fuck what money is in there, bought up audi from 70.5 to 69 and the top orders, anything above 70, I'll close at 73.5 and fuck it.

And the harrier keep selling and laughing at the Great and Powerful, watching HE throw himself under the train)))))))))))))))))

Pokemon, I'll be back from my farm work in the evening, by then go to the baths, I'll do a bit of educational arbaiting with you for the audi and the moon, anyway, get ready

Put the boat in its place.

stranger:

Dura, don't you think I'm clever?

)) But like the rest of them, you're just pointing your finger in the sky - I've shown you many times. Do you think it's the top of your mind to go up 200-500 pips against the trend with your bare bones? )) I'll give you the same deal with your hated TA - Fibo Levels. But just as you can not say with certainty that it will go from this level

By the way the pound as oddly enough already said - also bought.

stranger:

Get into it.

I will try

Teacher:

Good day!

Especially for you: sell USDCAD USDJPY USDCHF

The cows are coming, don't sit on the sidelines.

stranger:

Pokemon, I'll be back from my farm work in the evening, by then go to the baths, I'll do a bit of educational arbaiting with you for the audi and the moon, anyway, get ready

Put the boat in its place.

you could do a hoku... although you won't be smart enough - you'll be gone for a week. Let's make it simple - at least wet a fable - we'll have a laugh.

NLNR:
Say it, caravan driver... but don't say anything. Keep your eyes open so you don't get spit on... ...by the neighbour's camel.

should I not buy a harrier with TR3239?

and chif with TR0.9707 ?

euR TR1289

stranger:

Hi there !
What did you mean by buy closer to 1.12 ?
Was 1.1215 closer to 1.12 ?

Or should we wait below 1.1215 ? (my forecast was 1.1170-80).
Thanks !

The Kiwi hasn't been touched in a while. Who's keeping track?
Reason: