FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 866

Teacher:
What are you doing here, by the way? I'm collecting ideas from great thinkers on what should and shouldn't be done, how about you?

Vladimir Zubov:
What are you doing here, by the way? I'm collecting ideas from great thinkers on what to do and what not to do, and you?
it's fun here... ))

recording the benders' thoughts and sending the price back...

Very touching and sad...

YouTube has it, it doesn't show up here.

Target Ukraine

Good morning everyone

Opinion from the outside - as you yourself find it difficult to do so. Some here flaunt their alleged age, experience and other merits. But these are all nothing more than words that have meaning and significance for friends of individuals and those people who have actually known them for a long time. For everyone else, including myself, they are nothing more or less than chatterboxes like Tich. You sing about a yacht, but in real life, do you? You sing about your age, but in real life you look like a young chatterbox. You sing about knowledge, but you can't show off anything except three dashes on the screen and adding two figures by allegedly complex mathematical tricks which you have got with difficulty... Do you flash smart words? And in reality you open a dictionary and randomly choose any clever word from it...? The whole thing looks ridiculous to say the least!!!

Now for the predictions. Yes - it's all too expected... Yes - it could be a bust... But now the opposite is all too expected - everyone's going for the Canadian, the Audya... And who did? Is it the smart money? Or silly octopuses (thanks to Tich for the analogy), playfully jumping for the bait?

My opinion remains the same - the Euro is sold, the Zielander is sold, the quid is bought. Not so much about oil. But I think down - not up - yesterday's bounce was a trick.

Pound sticks up unequivocally, if they don't give a pullback, I'm going to lock in yesterday's sell:

mmmoguschiy-new:

Opinion from the outside - as you yourself find it difficult to do. Some here flaunt their alleged age, experience and other merits. But these are all nothing more than words that have meaning and significance for friends of individuals and those people who have actually known them for a long time. For everyone else, including myself, they are nothing more or less than chatterboxes like Tich. You sing about a yacht, but in real life, do you? You sing about your age, but in real life you look like a young chatterbox. You sing about knowledge, but you can't show off anything except three dashes on the screen and adding two figures by allegedly complex mathematical tricks which you have got with difficulty... Do you glimpse clever words? And in reality you open a dictionary and randomly choose any clever word from it...? The whole thing looks ridiculous to say the least!!!

Now for the predictions. Yes - it's all too expected... Yes, it's too expected... But now the opposite is all too expected - everyone's going for the Canadian, for the Audi... And who did? Is it the smart money? Or silly octopuses (thanks to Tich for the analogy), playfully jumping for the bait?

My opinion remains the same - the Euro is sold, the Zielander is sold, the quid is bought. Not so much about oil. But I think down - not up - yesterday's bounce was a trick.

Dura, don't you think I'm clever?

Get into it.

Reason: