FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 618

stranger:
Nope) You understand that if you "push up", then you have to pay 95% of buyers, who will pay, A.S.?)) If they push the price down in the range of 1.31-32, but I do not think they will do that, the pleasure has already been overstretched as it is, and there are 3.5 weeks to expiry.
I do not know where to write in the honeycomb or here )))) for the pound...Strange, I rely on your professionalism, but mine is a bit different... 1599 и 153. How high did you get, what is that number? Would you be so kind as to prompt me please.

stranger:
Nope) You understand that if you "push up", then you have to pay 95% of buyers, who will pay, AS?))) If they push the price up within the range of 1.31-32 and then do this or that, but I do not think they will do that, the pleasure has been already stretched way too much, and there are 3.5 weeks to expiry.
The price will not go up sharply =) they will whip them...

Roman Busarov:
The pound is not going up dramatically=) this is how the whip will be cracked . ..

Show me how)

Evgeniya Balchin:
I don't know where to write in the honeycomb or here )))) on the pound...Strange, I rely on your professionalism, but mine is a bit different... 1599 и 153. How high did you get, what is that number? Would you be so kind as to prompt me please.

If I saw a specific high on the pound like on the canadian I would write a figure, assuming for now it would be the 5750-58 range)

stranger:

Show me how)

If I saw a specific high on the pound like I did on the Canadian I would write a number, assuming for now it would be the 5750-58 range)

Thanks, I'll be watching :-)t

stranger:

Show me how)

roughly as from 16.07 to 24.07 =) only to put it in pips 80+-

Roman Busarov:
roughly as from 16.07 to 24.07 =) only to put it in pips 80+-
Roman, you seem to be on holiday... And there you have no peace of mind... =))

Sorry .Thank you very much for so much constructive help ...EUR/USD remains

Evgeniya Balchin:
Roman, you seem to be on vacation... And there's no rest for the work... =))

zavrta Zhenechka =) and for a week =) just thought I'd drop by, and I had some work to do =)

people tell me how to decipher and analyse this correctly

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
people tell me how to decipher and analyse this correctly

If i understand correctly, the volumes went long and open interest in shorts and what does it mean?

Reason: