FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 612

Lesorub:

hz, there's already a pin on the chif...

and on 1290 27642

Ilya, Sensei didn't tell you that if new level appears with some volume, it may be on the continuation? I don't even know what you're looking at in that cd, the volume, aka the number of trades, can be created on nothing. Do you see the size of the deals there and where? And you do not see in that cd, it's a scam for suckers.

stranger:
Ilya, Sensei didn't tell you that if a new level appears with some volume, it can also be on the continuation? I don't know what you're looking at in that cd, the volume, aka the number of deals, can be created on nothing. Do you see the size of the deals there and where? And you do not see in that cd, it's a scam for suckers .

where's the trump drink?

to see "where"...

Lesorub:

where's the trump drink?

To see "where"...

So the Teacher should be asked, but evil men have taken HIM away from us....

stranger:
So the Teacher should be asked, but evil people have taken HIS away from us...

there's some shit like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J7Wblu7wNQ

I did snag a limit of 1350... Only somehow it wasn't active.

All the guys have run out of potrons now down

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
All right, guys, we're out of potrons now. Down.

I don't know where they are going to go, but the downward trend so far is down to 1290

Lesorub:

I don't know where they are going to go, but the downward trend so far is down to 1290

The interesting thing is that oil is falling! It's going down and the dollar is going down.

Continuation of yesterday's episode

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
The eu is going down, the interesting thing is that oil is going down! It's going down and the dollar is going down, gold is not going up much, why should the eu be the new "wan" currency?
I've once said more than once that "allied currencies" and "correlation" are just fairy tales, but I've been told they're not.)
Reason: