FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1288

mmmoguschiy-new:
The real chaps must get their SOT reports on Tuesday and not like everyone else on Friday
Oh Mighty, let's troll))))

stranger:
Oh Mighty, let's troll))))
let's give it a try - 20 minutes to spare ))

I guess that's not the case )) your horses are walking quietly... through the countryside with a naked... torso ))))

mmmoguschiy-new:
Not destiny )) your horses are walking quietly ... ...through the countryside with their naked... torso ))))

Horses they always die) Now watch the price reaction at 1.5040 and if there is no fate there, then as I said 4950 as a minimum.

Or the village with the sticks))))

mmmoguschiy-new:
Let's give it a try - we have 20 minutes ))
How's the market theory according to Yusuf?)))

stranger:

Horses they always die) Now watch the price reaction at 1.5040 and if there is no fate there, then as I said 4950 as a minimum.

Or down the village with sticks))))

Personally, I am confused by the pound in general ... They are undecided somehow. Chamomile - here and there... I would not get into it at all ))).

mmmoguschiy-new:
Personally, I'm confused by the pound at all... they're a bit undecided. Chamomile - here and there... I wouldn't get into it at all )).
The most perfect instrument.

stranger:
How is the market theory according to Yusuf?))
who knows... haven't read in ages! I only read this thread - at least something interesting has been flashed lately... keep it up! ;)

stranger:
The most ideal tool.
i guess i don't understand it )) right now it has a narrow range and about the same number of buyers and sellers. where should we go? i don't know!

By the way, someone here asked a question - how do you calculate these ratios? like 10 bears and 90 bulls... And someone replied - it's all written above - I haven't seen a thing, even though I read everything! Poke your nose in, people - where do you want to count?!!!

stranger:

Now watch the price reaction at 1.5040 and if there is no fate there, then as I said 4950 as a minimum.

Or the village with sticks)))

or - or ...

I said entry, what else do you need?

Do not touch the sticks, if you do not understand!