FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 500

vaz:
It's not worth it as an adult. limited edition 1070, 1000.
a grand is insane. all the limits of the world are there. if it touches, it fails.

Lesorub:

chif did go for the limit, now it's on the rails...

Did you close the eurow?

vaz:
Did you close the eura?

Yeah...

On the cuda, there's a buy stick with a pullback of 2954, TR3265

iIDLERr:
I do not follow the hryvnia. and this is not autumn.

There's nothing super there, 64 and a half, not critical.

I also do not know what to open in the short term, from a few days to several weeks, speculators also do not know what to gain or lose. I also do not know what to open in the short term, from a few days to a few weeks, the speculators do not know either, they either gain or lose, a large guy hesitates). I am just smoking, waiting and let them decide. Hryvnia, average buying-selling rate by Kyiv banks, spread as always in our beloved country

Lesorub:

yeah...

on cada look, there's buy sticks from the rollback, TR3265

the word is .32. because Strange is scaring everybody...

stranger:

There's nothing super there, 64 and a half, not critical.

I also do not know what to open in the short term, from a few days to several weeks, speculators also do not know what to gain or lose. I also do not know what to open in the short term, from a few days to a few weeks, the speculators do not know either, they either gain or lose, a large guy hesitates). I am just smoking, waiting and let them decide. Hryvnia, average buying-selling rate by Kyiv banks, spread as always in our beloved country

You never use lifts, all by foot.

iIDLERr:
the word is .32. because Strange is scaring everybody...

while I sell, I'll buy 2954...

iIDLERr:
the thing is insane. all the limits of the world are there. if it touches, it fails.
On gold someone else wrote on 4, put a limit on 0,000 and don't bother.. They didn't get to 2,000 and it's not that simple.

Strange, you are scolding Elijah,

but the eu went his pip by pip today - 1.1088 was my max...

So, what happens by chance?

Maybe to somehow put your options on the rails and it will be a grail)

PS

What is our outlook ? cheap yuan => cheap raw materials , sensible ?

ps

about gold:

Don't believe the banks - they lie !

10.08.15 17:21 Bloggers Print To favourites RSS

Goldman Sachs in late July, spoke of the risks of gold falling below $1,000 per troy ounce (note Profinance.ru: the bank's twelve-month forecast was declared at $1050), a few days later analysts at HSBC gave a pessimistic assessment of short-term prospects, also lowering their forecasts for the average price of metal this year from $1234 to $1160 and from $1275 to $1205 next year. Subsequent to their rhetoric about the prospects of continued pressure on prices has expressed a plethora of large banks, in particular Deutsche Bank, but recent data indicate that words are at odds with deeds. For example, Goldman Sachs took delivery of 3.2 tonnes of gold on August 6, while HSBC received 3.9 tonnes on the same day, both of which were credited to the bank's own account. Thus, banks, while recommending their clients to sell gold, are using lower prices to buy the metal in physical form. Source: Forexpf.Ru - Forex News

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/08/10/axp6-ne-verte-bankam-oni-lgut.html

Форекс на Forexpf.Ru - Торговля на Forex. Курсы валют. Прогнозы валютного рынка.
  • www.forexpf.ru
ECN доступ на Forex без ограничений! Спреды от 0.5 пункта. Плечо 1:500. Бессрочный демо счет. Курсы валют, котировки и графики онлайн. Прогнозы и аналитика валютного рынка.

iIDLERr:
You never use lifts, you do everything on foot.
Why do I need all this fuss inside the day, I get more out of one cast than I do from all this running around the field.
Reason: