FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 301

Ishim:
I use the price. (went up without a signal and will go down without a signal)
sometimes I watch it)

yesterday it was jammed)
Was under pressure from the sellers.

Thanks!

Ishim:
I use the price. (went up without a signal without a signal and will go down)

ingenious!

about the signal - this is not for average minds, loaded to the brim, still thinking - how is it...?

Dmitry Chepik:

Major interference levels, energy clusters:

1.0940 - key, reversal downwards.

1.0974 - weak, reversal downwards, pullback.

1.0930 is also not bad )))))

Zogman:
who uses ninja ? or something else with volumes

Transact from Finam (picture in last post).

Thank you !

tuma88:
I watch it sometimes)

(she was being jerked aroundyesterday )
Was under pressure from the sellers.

thank you!
don't talk about yesterday.... (there's a lot of experts here about "yesterday"!)

No word on the signal )))) He who speaks does not know, he who knows does not speak )))) Oh, Master, the gods themselves are coming down from the mountains to you ))))

artikul:
And about the signal is silent ))) The one who talks does not know, the one who knows does not say ))) Oh, Master, the gods themselves are coming down from the mountains to you ))))

the village! the mental field is like the internet - always in touch! (what mountains)))))))) ) (secluded in the mountains! there are such practices - frostbitten dofy)

dop. for them arithmetic will soon become a miracle!

Ishim:
the village! the mental field is like the internet - always in touch! (what mountains)))))))) ) (secluded in the mountains! there are such practices - frostbitten doofus)
Spoon...just put...
Shouldn't have put it in the pills)))
Thanks! )))))))

tuma88:

Transact from Finam (picture in last post).

Thanks !

is it difficult to draw a graph of weekly trading volumes for cad (futures) ? or is it just one button to push?

what is the cup - chicago futures ?

thanks to

Ishim:
the village! the mental field is like the internet - always in touch! (what mountains)))))))) ) (secluded in the mountains! there are such practices - frostbitten toffs)
I have always felt that the price is mental, O Wisest ))) Show me the way to the chamber where I will find peace )))
Reason: