FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 295

artikul:
If you guessed right, they'll say you're smart, if not, they'll say you're kidding ))))
Told, the Teacher does not want)))) And Audi Bye, also do not want, I do not know what else to offer them))))

Vizard_:
Yes... not bad... and there are girls)))
Although not without its faults...
Ishimka sometimes glitches...))
When did you throw the last poker?

stranger:
Told, Teacher doesn't want to)))) And audi bai, don't want either, don't know what else to offer them)))
Guru can't want or not want.)) Guru captures the subtle vibrations of the universe and creatively reinterprets them to lead us along narrow paths to the top, where all passions are exhausted ))))

artikul:
A teacher cannot want or not want))) The teacher captures the subtle vibrations of the universe and creatively reinterprets them to lead usalong narrow paths to the top, where all passions are exhausted ))))
Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, there's NOTHING at HIM))) Where the depot is depleted....

stranger:
Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, there's NOTHING for HIM to do))) Where will the depo be depleted....
you want it all at once? !

artikul:
A teacher cannot want or not want))) The teacher captures the subtle vibrations of the universe and creatively reinterpreting them leads us down narrow paths to the top, where all passions are exhausted ))))
Hi Article! how are the mushrooms? (they say there are a lot of mushrooms in Nizhniy)

stranger:
Told, Teacher doesn't want to)))) And audi buy, also do not want, do not know what else to offer them))))
no way, the lunar honours, the trend is down for the year, seize the moment.

stranger:

Where are the Jedi, haven't they replenished the depot yet?)))

Last night's sabantoon must have killed them.)

I'm looking at the chart here......
Doesn't it look like the highlighted green area is a giant accumulation?
And its discharge will probably be strong upwards )

Thanks!

iIDLERr:
when did you throw the last poker?
Stick recently... pokers are no good... waiting for a quid under 100)))
Update min.07.20 on the euro... timing dunno...

Ishim:
do you want it all at once? !
I'm sorry, Sensei, I know I'm asking too much of you.
Reason: