FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 304

iIDLERr:
there's trading by the hour and then there's trading by the principle. 0.5 will be on your astral, you just wait.
Loonie's canadian.) I'm waiting for 0.7 on the Aussie. For now ;)

iIDLERr:
there's trading by the hour and then there's trading by the principle. 0.5 will be on your Astral, you just wait.
Until the market price P (red line) and the average price -Lion (grey line) reverse the downward trend, audi will not go down seriously. https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3755993/audusd-h1-e-global-trade
Chart AUDUSD, H1, 2015.07.31 04:13 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart AUDUSD, H1, 2015.07.31 04:13 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: AUDUSD. Periodicity: H1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.31 04:13 UTC.

iIDLERr:
Why are you assholes going into a counter-trend? Wait for the pose. Don't trade every day. It'll be bigger.

You don't say. I spent the whole day yesterday. It's definitely a counter-trend.

I'm reminded of a story about an old marketeer... I think a sharp price movement is just against the crowd...

iIDLERr:
have you not heard the trend policy? my gold is making the whole village walk.
You don't listen well to the Master, and you probably don't take notes on HIS thoughts, i.e. you don't honour our Great Master, because HE said - no trends))))

Snoop Dogg:
Mooney is a Canadian )) And on Aussie, I'm waiting for 0.7. For now ;)
Wait, I'm buying from you)

stranger:
You don't listen well to the Master, and you probably don't take notes of HIS thoughts, i.e., you don't honour our Great Master, because HE said no trends))))
HE said that he uses the price (genius!!!). He says that the price just sometimes goes down, sometimes goes up. But me, unlike the teacher, when the price goes against my trades, I use blotters (), and HE seems to use dollars. Rich Pinocchio is our Teacher))))

new-rena:
HE says he takes advantage of the price. He said that the price just sometimes falls, sometimes rises. Only I, for example, unlike the Teacher, when the price goes against my deals, I use blotters, while he seems to use quid. Rich Pinocchio is our Teacher)))
You're wrong, our teacher is kind and mighty, and he uses everything, but not his head, it's for eating)))

stranger:
Wait, I'm buying from you)
Well, it's not such a quick process! As Koldun says - in terms of time, hmmm... )) So we can go for a walk.

stranger:
You're wrong, our teacher is Good and Mighty, and he uses everything but his head, it is for eating))).

I should advise him that when it's cold, he should also wear a hat on his head. I am not sure what to eat, but it is a bit small ((()

And that, there is a new grail .

Reason: