FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1986

Limit on the pound triggered .but that doesn't look like much of a desire to rise ...

azfaraon:
Pound limit triggered .but that doesn't look like much of a desire to rise ...
azfaraon:
Pound limit triggered .but which doesn't look like much of a desire to rise ...
We get it.

I'm sorry about that ... You just put everyone in their place ... You call them names ... You point out the links and there seems to be beautifully written and even show how much money is there ... Based on what I have read it seems that all seems right ... But I've seen your drawings and + and - ... You just say guys that this trading strategy, not a panacea ... Yes, the probability of profitability is 90% ... Clearly, there is nothing 100 ... Can then change the attitude?

azfaraon:
I am sorry about that ... You just put everyone in their place ... You call them names ... You point out the links and it all seems to be written nicely and even show the money where and how much ... Based on what I have read it seems that all seems correct ... But I've seen your drawings and + and - ... You just say guys that this trading strategy and not a panacea ... Yes, the probability of profitability above 90% ... It is clear that 100 is nothing ... Maybe then that will change the attitude?

from a long time ago - registered a month ago

*or is it the local veteran banana-over-banana?

Artem Sidorov:

from a long time ago - registered a month ago

*or is it a local veteran banana-overbanned?

It wasn't written to you...

Just wish you'd keep your head down and read a little more...

azfaraon:
I'm sorry about that ... You just put everyone in their place ... You call them names ... You point out the links and everything is written there nicely and even shows how much money is there ... Based on what I've read it seems right ... But I've seen your drawings and + and - ... You just say guys that this is a trading strategy, and not a panacea ... Yes, the probability of profitability is 90% ... Clearly, there is nothing 100 ... Maybe then the relationship will change?
I seldom post drawings and do not update them, and I do not know what a "trading strategy" is.

denniss:
I rarely post or update my drawings, and I don't know what a 'trading strategy' is.
You know best...

azfaraon:
You know best...

Yeah, I can see that, this week.

What's wrong with them?

denniss:

It's obvious to me, this week.

What's wrong with them?

I didn't ask for drawings. No pound, though.

azfaraon:
I didn't ask for drawings. I didn't ask for a pound, though.

About the pound I told the local smart guys - and there won't be one.

I'd like to hear what you think, because I haven't had any paid lessons.)

Reason: