FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1982

Are we going to talk on the Euray?

Vadens:

By the way, the Japs are really in the shopping. The return is on schedule at 117.9 . The return, at least to 120.3.

What does the club think?

P.S. Don't make me angry or I will be banned.

Not to piss you off, look it up.)

http://www.cmegroup.com/tools-information/quikstrike/commitment-of-traders.html

They are buying in November and correcting little by little, but so far no sign of selling the yen.

Look at the "all" period.

Why Ilya said not to buy the yen.

Commitment of Traders – CME Group
Commitment of Traders – CME Group
  • www.cmegroup.com
Access CFTC’s market open interest reports in a comprehensive and configurable graphical representation.

Alexey Busygin:
Are we going to talk about the euro?

What do you want to talk about, what's bothering you?)

You tell us once and we'll listen. About the euro.

denniss:

What do you want to talk about, what's bothering you?)

You tell us once and we'll listen. About the euro.

Forecasts, forecasts, where do we go? Up or down?

Alexey Busygin:
Forecasts, forecasts, where do we go? Up or down?

So tell me where.

There's not much to say.

By the way, pokemon, you stick your tongue up your ass too and don't get it out of there.

I've bought an Audi, but not on the haystacks, and I intend to continue doing so.

denniss:

November sales and fixes, but no sign of yen sales yet.

Why did Illya say not to buy the yen?

As I said, the "reversal according to the schedule" is a situation where you should put SL and go to the fence with a small loss, if it goes below ...... and there are no question about selling, however, judging by your post, you should buy also on the fence.

denniss:

Look at the "all" period

Yes, I don't know what I'm going to understand about the technical translation from.... there is no Russian. Everything is there, even the hieroglyphs. What's without geopolitics!

Vadens:

In my words, "reversal according to the schedule" - this is where you should put SL and on the fence with a small loss, if it goes below...... and we are not talking about selling, however, judging by your post and buying also on the fence.

Yes, I will not be able to understand the technical translation there.... Russian is not available. Everything is there, even the hieroglyphs. What's without geopolitics?

I have sales above 123, now I would not buy 100%, if the rebound was normal, I would sell more, but there is nothing to do there.

At 103 I will close the half of sales, and then we will see.

denniss:
Forget it, it takes a head.
never mind the head

Teacher:
Never mind.
Start buying Audi's, asshole.
Reason: