FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 164

Ishim:
wrong zy 30pp candlesticks. need to watch on m30
ok...i will look at it later... nothing is too bad for my beloved Teacher))))

There you go, now it's both interesting to read and very funny ) !!!

Vizard_:
ok... I'll see later... nothing is too much trouble for your beloved Teacher)))
I hope you get it right away, divide the candles into reds and greens! - entrance. (If you succeed, you will have a code.) If it works, you will have a code! If you succeed, you`ll have a code! (Of course, you won`t make money, but you will be able to guess sometimes).

Alexander Zagryadskiy:

Greetings all) I wanted to write a forecast, but the Internet was slow and I am posting the entry

constructive criticism is welcome

i don't have any serious volume. i just lost 20 pips and went away. no definite direction shown yet.

iIDLERr:
no serious volume. took 20 pips and left. no definite direction yet.
20 pips is also money)

Ishim:
Yes, immediately divide the candles into reds and greens! In general, the main thing is the beginning of the candle - I hope you understand? - entry. (the candle may be 45 pips.). If it works, you will have a code! If you succeed, you'll have a code! (You won't make money, of course - but you'll be able to guess from time to time).
For now... or I'll forget...
192661nabl(m30).... 6739=3.50%
Waiting for the"Tarakni races" project
Just make a description... like you know how...
And make it foggy)))

Alexander Zagryadskiy:
20p is also money)
of course. the europe will not go any lower than this week. the wolfsbane has put out another spit this morning.

iIDLERr:
of course. but on europe, it won't go any lower than the weekly rate.
Well, it depends) Anything happens. The main thing is not to forget about the stops and do not climb the grenade. By the way, 3 points below already went)))) Now above the VAL of the week until I will not buy
Reason: